JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XVIII

Da Brakes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the life- (Rick Ross ft Trey Songz)

Im not a Rick Ross fan, never was, never will.. But I like this song, the hook is cool, and braggadocious at its best and makes me feel good to be alive and kickin it..

TLC - Sleigh Ride

Platinum Christmas (2000)

I love this one!

Obviously one of my favorites...their other Christmas song "All I Want For Christmas" is equally as good.

RUN-DMC - Christmas Is

(one of those Very Special Christmas compilations) (1992)

This song always takes the backseat 2 "Christmas In Hollis." Even tho' it's not considered an equal classic, it's probably the better of the 2. I didn't know they did a video for it...but they did and i just put it on my Myspace 4 those who wanna check it out.

Im not really into them christmass albums..

Bobby Valentino (Feat. Yung Joc) - Beep Beep. Nice song actually, even though young joc verse was less than good..

Something new- Jay Z ft Kanye... This aint really something new, he only took the Fallin' song and slowed it down a bit with a nice hook from Kanye and that was it. I love it though, really nice effort putting this together..

Jay Z featuring Tony Williams 'History'... This is what Im talking about, they say its coming from the blueprint 3, and its pure fire, a tribute to the win of Obama and how it made history, gotta luv it! here u got a link to listen to it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo5OJrXeI8c