JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New album

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be okay with never hearing another solo album again...give me a JJ+FP record. Like others have said, FP is all over the place. His comments don't have much continuity. At least he isn't saying that he's retiring from music.

more like 50% will and 50% skillz

Turntable, you really know how to kick people when they're down, stop it.

dont front on me for being the only one thats facing the facts right now, insteasd of doing some hating while calling myself a potna. he made music for twenty years, he has fammily, he's like 40 now. he cant be the fresh prince forever. let him do his thing. i love his music, but i can deal with the fact that he can find a new true love.

Edited by Turntable

I'll be okay with never hearing another solo album again...give me a JJ+FP record. Like others have said, FP is all over the place. His comments don't have much continuity. At least he isn't saying that he's retiring from music.

That's sounds like an inofficial retirement. He does not need to necessarily say it, he is not doing a publicity stunt like Jay-Z.

more like 50% will and 50% skillz

Turntable, you really know how to kick people when they're down, stop it.

dont front on me for being the only one thats facing the facts right now, insteasd of doing some hating while calling myself a potna. he made music for twenty years, he has fammily, he's like 40 now. he cant be the fresh prince forever. let him do his thing. i love his music, but i can deal with the fact that he can find a new true love.

1. i am facing the facts, hes done with music, its over.

2. You think im hating? your the one saying he only writes half his stuff.

3. what does me being a potna have to do with any of this. Being a potna doesnt make any difference to how i feel.

4. He can do his own thing, just dont lie to us about it and contradict himself.

1. Let's say facing the facts without fronting.

2. There arent a lot of people left anymore who dont say ish like "I lost a lof ot love for him right npw" blah blah... I wasnt talking directly about you. Saying he doesnt write all of his lyrics is not hating, its true. Ludacris for example himself said in a recent interview that he wrote Party Starter. And everybody knows Skillz writes some of his stuff. I dont have a problem with that, so I dont hate.

3. Being a Potna means being "down for whatever", buy you know the lyrics, so you know what is has to do with it. I however, also was not refering to you.

4. He did not lie. When he said the movies are not as important as the music, it was true. Then he changed his opinion, so know the movies are more important.. And now he says that. Thats not lieing.

Edited by Turntable

• Admin

I think if you were a fan for more than ten years you might have a different pespective..also the statement that will writes only 50% of his music is complete rubbish..a few artists help will with a line here or there ludacris only wrote the chorus of party starter..

money makes the world go round..acting ability aint good for nothing if you aint getting paid.. right now will is the goat

I can't agree.... making money acting doesn't mean you are the greatest. to be onest we can't paragon him to De niro, Pacino, Denzel or Morgan Freeman... Will has earned more than them in ten years, but he's not on their level.. this is what I think. and talkin about music, IT's sad listening Will saying that stuff. Tim is right, if u started loving Will for His music ten years ago, u have a different perspective.I love his music but to be honest I lost my respect for him.. I know u all will kill me, but what he makes me think it's that the only thing for him is money... that's why he likes actintg. and I could understand that, but when U have so much money, u can find a moment for music if music is your love