JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New album

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FP likes 2 change his mind...at least when talking 2 the press. We all know he has music on his mind and enjoys it more than the acting. It just takes timing the constant support from music fans and true fans of the man himself who appriciate his music.

Yeah, were hoping for an album and a tour. i'm not starting to believe what he says about music to the press.. but when he talks to his fans he says he's not giving up on music. i think we'll defo, her something soon i hope!

And Welcome to the Boards Rams!

Yeah, were hoping for an album and a tour. i'm not starting to believe what he says about music to the press.. but when he talks to his fans he says he's not giving up on music. i think we'll defo, her something soon i hope!

And Welcome to the Boards Rams!

Yeah, I think Will won't lie to his fans!

The only question about his music is, when will it happen?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Its Real Will Smith Myspace... a few months ago he has an special theme for his site and some other things that everybody know that this is Will.

A few times Will get 1 or 2 hours to answer to Questions from Fans.

Will search for his new Album for one or two Rappers and a few female dancers.

The Demotapes only goes to his managment, and then to him. ?!

This News was seen in the Myspace Bulletin, that was delete sometimes so nobody can see that. I look every week inside it for news or something.

This **** is real. Is it a Fake? Maybe yes maybe no.

I think its realistic to think about a new album coming 2009.

The Work on Seven Pounds is over, and a next movie is not fixed. (i think its I Robot 2)

So i believe in that... i dont think that when you look to somebody to be in your album you fake this or something you know. I wuild not do that...

Theres nothing on there that would suggest its real. If it was his "official" myspace Will wouldnt have much to do with it, loads of celebs have sites and people run them for them. Jeff barely has time to deal with his page.

And anyway loads of Wills friends and family have myspace accounts and hes not friends with any of them.