JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A simple question: "Cats or dogs?"

VIsqo

CATS OR DOGS?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which animal would you prefer to have as a pet?

• A dog.
    • A cat.

a rabbit, now theres a good pet. But they eat, and they sh*t and they have sex like, um, RABBITS! lol, Its not easy to keep them.

So cats and dogs don't eat, take a dump or have sex ? Interesting. And slightly disturbed by the ''sex like rabbits'' part lol.

The only bad thing about having rabbits is, like Julie said, the smell. It's really an awful smell.

yeah, I mean pet. Im sorry is that in spanish is MASCOTA so I translated it as mascot, lol.

MASCOTTTTT JAJAJAJAJA casi me caigo de la silla de risa

I'd pick cat btw..

Es un problema poder escribir aqui porque mi ingles no es tan bueno. I dont know a lot about animals, maybe thats why I dont know about the odor yall talking about.

A lizzard should be mad easy to maintain. They dont eat that much, they dont smell, kill all them bugs and they are ugly and cool. Have to be careful not to squash them with ur shoe while walking, like a friend of mine did.. RIP Tito.. lol (sorry bout that Luigi my man)

ah man theres no way a lizard is easy. I spent over £200 to set up his tank, he eats crazy food like endive, escarole and bok choi that i have to find. Loads of bulbs have popped already and its so hard to find the right watt bulb. Im lucky my lizard is a veggie but most u have to have crickets and worms. Vet bills are really expensive, i had to do loads of studying to know what i was doing.

The only up side is he doesnt smell, make much mess or noise. i find him really interesting but i would not recommend getting one unless your really into them.

Wow, I didnt knwo it was that difficult. In here u can find lizzards everywhere, in the trees, in the houses, outside in the patio, everywhere, and since there are lots of mosquitos and flies, u only need to put a piece of meat somewhere so that the flies come and then u put ur lizzard to get his food. At least thats what my cousin used to do with his before it died from "accidental squashing disease". Anywhays, it seems like lots of dedication for such a little ugly animal, lol.

What do you think about hamsters?

Hahahaha, my mother is soooo scared of them, she always says they're mice! :rofl:

I always answer 'No mum, that's why they're called hamsters' and she's like 'But they look like mice to me, I don't like them, they're ugly and disgusting'! :rofl:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

lol this should be retitled, "Julie gives her opinion on all pets". Hamster are quite easy, ive had about 7 i think since the age of 6. You only need to clean them once a week, they dont smell too bad, i used to keep mine in my bedroom. The best small pet to have is a guinea pig. They are as easy to look after as rabbits and they rarely bite, they make cool noises too.

A guinea Pig?? lol, I never heard of that before. And I thought a lizzard would be a weird pet.. Dogs are actually the only type of animal in the world that dont have to work for their food. They just look happy to see you, stay next to u, move their tails and roll and look adorable to earn your heart. Cats sometimes like to cuddle too, but they like to be hanging out by themselves, they sing awfully at nights and they leave their hair and ugly nasty hairballs everywhere they are. Not to talk about the way I still think they are the bad Spyes even in the real world, that are trying to keep the world for themselves, lol.