JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ja rule and 50 Cent

Wild Child

sup guys..
okay, I know most of you don't like this two dudes..{ or have never heard of them]
but in ya opinion, who do you think is the bad guy in the situation the are in, and why??and who do you thinik is a better rapper??

me, in all this..i blame fifty..I like he's music but he won't let go of ja rule [ he kinda reminds me of some1], and i also think ja rule is a better rapper he should be dissing 50 alot more often...
i think 50 cent is just too poppuler and that's why most people hate ja rule these days..{ this is my opinion}
since i got love 4 Shay records, i listen to alot of music that their rappper's make

wut about you???

peace
[b]Word Life[/b]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Hm... the great battle :touche:.... Ja Rule & 50... well wild child, I gotta admit that this one is pretty much even... I think its not the fault of one or the other, and that they are both ok rappers.... 50 wins for the popularity... but rule wins cuz hes been in the game longer... so i dunno... :dunno:

Hard 2 say. Both were respectable when they came out. Ja blew wit success wit his hitz. U all know em. 50's 1st release was due 2 the help of da Mixtape circuit. Ja's had more yearly successes than 50. I think I'd side wit Ja on this one. Neither of them have really made good music decisions when it comes 2 presentation. Like they changed 2 much or to something total irrelavent 2 them as "growing" artists.

Guest lambertj3
50 cent is obviously better rapper, etn, etc ja -rule sucks because he turned r'n b by singing not rapping singing with female artist! 50 just makes hotter music PERIOD!

They're both in the bottom of the barrel. Isn't Ja Rule done with music though?

When people saw that Eminem was hanging out with 50 Cent is when all the people who loved Rule's trash found out it was cool to hate him now and love 50 Cent.

The world is full of morons and the top 10 proves it.

God Blessa!

I agree with alot of what u said djsilvertiger.

I didn't dislike either of them at 1st. I didn't like Ja-Rule's solo stuff but i like he's guest spots on trax by Dru Hill and BLACKstreet. Then i liked a few of his singles from the 2000ish area...but after that, i pretty much hated everything he did. When i saw him on TV i just wanted 2 smack him down. He's just so phoney. I used 2 hear 50 Cent doing guest spots on trax with Allure and stuff in the late 90's and didn't dislike him much. I like "Wanksta" and "In Da Club" waz catchy at 1st...but since then i just think he's a joke. I don't think either of them are responcible 4 their beef, i think they are both childish idiots with 2 much ego. Flow-wise, 50 is better than Ja but that isn't saming much. Half the time 50 sounds like Mushmouth from Fat Albert + The Cosby Kids.

Both of these cats are WACK!!!

Ja Rule - started out as a "gansta" rapper; went big and started singing on tracks; tried to come back as a "gansta"

50 Cent - started out as a "gansta" rapper; went big with juvenile lyrics and singing on songs

Ja Rule's 15 minutes are up and as far as 50 Cent is concerned he's about 14 of his 15 minutes.

Guest lambertj3
[quote]HipHopDX.com caught up with pathetic rapper to discuss his forthcoming album 'R.U.L.E.', dropping November 9th. Don't look for any lyrical attacks on rival wack rapper on the disc though. "It's over. It’s a feud that's been going on for the last year and a half," Ja said. "He has a lot of other feuds that he needs to address. I'm always here, in the wing doing what I do. And I hope he continues to do what he does cause it's a crazy business. And I think he's going to see that in a year or so." Read more.[/quote]

Guest lambertj3
thats gotta be a lie because any time a certain rappers name has been mentioned all of of a sudden their name is changed to either pathetic or wack rapper that is too much of a coincedence, plus i am not that stupid