JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KEL SPENCER TO WIN UMA BEST LYRICIST OF THE YEAR!

3cookies

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if he owes u that much, it must mean he's going to win! :thumbsup:

Ive voted twice today, and think i may be able to get another one in, later on... I haven't missed a day of voting... Don't know how much more we can do. Torae has a lot of supporters too. so I think its going to be a tyte race... tho. Im willing to bet that KeL got this one... hands down...

xo,

cookie

Well, if the voting was supposed 2 end with July, it looks like we still have a few hours. I just voted now. Let's take advantage that other people think u can no longer vote by continuing until they close the page.

Ive done the same thing too AJ. I got so far 3 votes in, and my last v ote was about an hour ago. 9:49pm Pacific time. so the polls are open im guesing for another hour or so. or until they decide to close it...

My sons were working as a team & posting bulletins to all of my friends on the dating site that i frequent, (askin questions. lol) and they earned 5 bucks each., (on credit. ill pay them 2 morrow. LOL) and we got like 10 - 15 votes, and one online Vee J/D J sent out an EBlast to all of his friends 2 vote for KeL SPencer... which is alot... that made me feel real good, cuz he responded as if he believed in the Moses of Hip Hop. as I described him. LOL. so i think that today was the most productive day, and it was fun.. reminded me of BTR days when we were promoting Wills cd. LOL :whew:

yaaah!!! :gettinjiggywitit: :gettinjiggywitit:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: now thats over with..

we gotta just wait.. :wait:

Now imma concentrate on my health,.. and relax & focus b4 my surgery.. ok guys..

Most of u already know imma bout 2 be MIA.. soon. soo. if i dont get to talk to Kel, and he drops by JJFP.com 2 see u guys, somebody let him know I wished him the best again.. he definitely deserves it. .thats why we put forth the effort as we did..

xo,

cookie

ok. here is a screen shot 4 u guys to see the responses I got from this MOSES of HIP HOP ad that I sent out. lol

and thats still not all..

voters4kel.jpg

this is the banner I sent out basically saying that KS is a responsible rapper with his lyrical content. Kids need that:

ksmosesbannerfinal-1.jpg

nite,

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• 2 weeks later...

10th August at the UMA awards ceremony in New York

...and today is the day... Sunday, August 10th... Let's keep our fingers crossed that our efforts paid off...and his overall fanbase' support is strong..

xo,

cookie