JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KEL SPENCER TO WIN UMA BEST LYRICIST OF THE YEAR!

3cookies

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when ever i am reminded i vote again for talib, kel, jean grae, and one be lo. i really really hope one be lo wins.. anybody know him? he is one the best rappers in the underground a the moment. and in my top 3 all times.

Its highly doubtful they will reveal the percentage of votes publically, thats not usual.. but if they do, and Kel wins, that will be so amazing to know we were pulling 2gether 4 him. Brakes, u guys, i never get the page with muzik.. my voting is real easy, I bookmark the "POLL PAGE" itself 2 my favourites, and just clik his name to vote..

VOTE 4 KEL

Its getting close to the end of the month, I've been picking the pace with bulletins on most of the networking or dating sites Im registered to. Its pretty effective so far. lol

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

Ive still been voting every day.. the least I voted was two times, and that was yesterday... its not letting me vote as many as 5 -7 times anymore, maybe we wer overloading the sever. lol.... I pray and hope that OUR KeL wins, because he deserves it sooo much. I will be so heart broken if he doesn't win...

Thats like... us seeing Jeff or Will up for an award..... same excitement....

xo,

cookie

I just voted for today, been voting all month