JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Forced Off Stage In Reading (England)

Guest Prince

[quote=Enemy of the State,Sep 4 2004, 05:57 PM]Kev, a little birdie tells me that idiot (no moderator been screwing with my post, i meant to type that) won't be able to post over the next day. :touche:[/quote]
Hmm? :ali: Edited by Prince

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the support, maybe i did read his things wrong but i was just getting so annoyed with what he was saying and how it came across to me.

Maybe we'll have Gay-Unit I mean G-unit playing at Reading 2005. That'll be worth the wait.

[quote=Enemy of the State,Sep 4 2004, 05:57 PM]Kev, a little birdie tells me that knobjockey (no moderator been screwing with my post, i meant to type that) won't be able to post over the next day. :touche:[/quote]
vegito, please enlighten me as to where Enemy of the State says "knobjockey"?

[quote=vegito,Sep 5 2004, 10:22 AM]re read it yourself and you can claerly see it i know i can hear let me help-kev a little birdie tells me that knobjockey-right there he says it[/quote]
Read the ACTUAL post. Someone has been playing around with word filters in my last post. Enemy of the State DIDN'T call ANYONE a knobjockey. Go back a page, and then tell me where he does. :thumb: Edited by Prince

I'm losing the plot here. I was angry at LambertJ for some stuff he said (that i may have taken out of context) So pretty much it was an argument between me and him.