JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

$600 MILLION FOR HANCOCK

TopDawg14

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that must be in Australia, cause over here most people liked it. Found it a real challenge for Will to do this role and the action scenes people thought were really good, even those that dont like Will.

yea timboat.. I think ur gonna really enjoy it when u see it, if u dont, ill re imburst u for ur t icket.. just dont come back saying.. oh yea nat.. i hated the movie.. wheres my money! LOL... knowing dang well u loved it..

All the music, and concerts u and I've seen 2 gether online.. trust me bruh.. ur gonna like it... dont even waste ur time juggling over somebody else's opinion.. that movie is str8 bomb.. LOL

xo,

cookie

• Admin

It was always gonna do that..I Am Legend made 75 million in 3 days in december.. Will on the biggest movie box office weekend of the year 4th of july is gonna rake it in.. but lets see how it does in its second week..thats the true test.. I'm predicting a a greater than 60% drop

According to box-office estimates on BoxOfficeMojo, Hancock finished #2 behind HellBoy II with an estimated $10.2 million. It looks like HellBoy will take in close to $50 million while Hancock looks for a $30-35 million finish for the weekend. That would push Hanccok well over the $150 million mark.

Despite bad reviews, it seems Hancock's legs are holding up. This weekend's take looks to do about 50-55% of what it did last weekend.

The total weekend estimates will be available on Sunday evening.

Edited by TopDawg14

Guest Guest_dkny2kx_*

i'm sorry Hancock was barely a good movie... because of how the second half of the movie turned out. This movie was advertised as a Will Smith movie, but in reality it was a split between the three stars. It was almost like a movie that happened to have will smith in it.

anyways... This movie is very disappointing... and you can't just say a film was good because will smith is in it. No one likes a blind fanboy

i'm sorry Hancock was barely a good movie... because of how the second half of the movie turned out. This movie was advertised as a Will Smith movie, but in reality it was a split between the three stars. It was almost like a movie that happened to have will smith in it.

anyways... This movie is very disappointing... and you can't just say a film was good because will smith is in it. No one likes a blind fanboy

That is your opinion. The moviegoers seem to think otherwise. And this thread is not about whether or not the movie is good, it's about how it's doing at the box-office. This thread is about numbers. No where in my previous post was I offering my opinion on the movie. I'm just reporting the numbers.

And by the way, there are no "blind fanboys" on this site. You can find them at the willsmith.com message board.

Edited by TopDawg14

Everyone I talked to said they thought ending of I Am Legend was really weak.

I don't think so ....If Will woulda lived I woulda been mad cuz thats like freaking impossible. I thought the end was very good and actaually believable (considering the story).

Edited by Jetdash

Ask us what we think of WWW? :lolsign:

You're wrong TD, there are no "blind fanboys" on ws.com either.

Yes there is! Not everyone, but there is!