JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Methodman Thinks Soulja Boy is Garbage

Thats stupid..i wouldnt shut up neither...if i wre a hip hop legend, a pioneer, and i see young cats ruinin what i helped to build and what i love

Yeah but if they wanna say something then please in a polite way!

If they wanna criticize him then they shall do it but not that rude!

I mean that just shows that ur not any better than them because ur cursing around and stuff like that.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats stupid..i wouldnt shut up neither...if i wre a hip hop legend, a pioneer, and i see young cats ruinin what i helped to build and what i love

I mean that just shows that ur not any better than them because ur cursing around and stuff like that.

Ahahaha, that's right, the folks behind Cop Killer and Protect Ya Neck aren't being polite! Heavens nos!

Ahahaha, that's right, the folks behind Cop Killer and Protect Ya Neck aren't being polite! Heavens nos!

I mean it seriously - you don't go and just say somethin' like "He is fu**ed up! I don't like him cuz his music is just bullsh*t, he should eat a di**!"

U gotta say why his music is bad and if it's possible in a normal way and not just fu** here, sh*t there...

I mean it seriously - you don't go and just say somethin' like "He is fu**ed up! I don't like him cuz his music is just bullsh*t, he should eat a di**!"

U gotta say why his music is bad and if it's possible in a normal way and not just fu** here, sh*t there...

This topic about bad quality of music, its been out there for alooong time..many things been said, comments, interviews, videos, songs, man this legends been talkin about it for along time....i'd be really pissed off at this point, and i'd join the "i say f*ck wack music" army, period