JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

L.A. premiere of Hancock

MissAshley

Thanx 4 the pic. I don't really like his suit but i like that it's unique. The ladies of the family look great. But i'd never be caught in what the fellas are wearing...ha ha.

video:

http://www.news4jax.com/entertainmenttonig...384/detail.html

looking good the smith family..well all but Will hehe he looks good but his suit is too much.

if someone finds a video of WIll & Jeff performing please share with us!!!!!!!lol

Edited by Sandy

Thanx 4 the pic. I don't really like his suit but i like that it's unique. The ladies of the family look great. But i'd never be caught in what the fellas are wearing...ha ha.

lol AJ... u wont wear what the fellas are wearing, but will u sport that dress that Willow is in?? LOL :thumbsup: i was just thinking bout u in that red dress looking all flyy.. from some years back at one of ur shows... lol or was that a date? jk.. lol

but About Will and this new dress thing he is doing.. im buggin.. cuz that suit of off the chain.. not as in a 'good' chain. lol. Its the type of suit that reminds u of those holographic black n white pictures that messes with ur mind and eyes... but tho its not my fav in his wardrobe.. that joka is fittin him gU as h3ll... LOOK CLOSELY ladies... guys.. LOL The pattern/ is ugly... but that style is FITTIN that fyne body... to the T! whooooooo. :thumbsup:

ok... im having unresolved tension/ issues lately... :paperbag:

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

aw man. Thanks Ale for that clip. It was funny about the Breath thing. lol... Maybe that suit looks much better in person than in a pic or on film... I see, the director Peter Berg seems to like Wills Savvy way of dressing. haha..

cool..

xo,

cookie