JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Performing Switch/FPOBA At Mandela Concert

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The High Def Music channel owned by MTV had the London show on yesterday!!!

First time ever seeing Will Smith doing hip hop in HIGH DEF!!!!! AHAHA. He still rocked beyond all the other acts. It was awesome seeing him on TV without even searching for him ahha. I seriously just turned on the TV and they said "You saw him speak, now see him perform,...it's Will Smith!!"

WOOT!

The High Def Music channel owned by MTV had the London show on yesterday!!!

First time ever seeing Will Smith doing hip hop in HIGH DEF!!!!! AHAHA. He still rocked beyond all the other acts. It was awesome seeing him on TV without even searching for him ahha. I seriously just turned on the TV and they said "You saw him speak, now see him perform,...it's Will Smith!!"

WOOT!

Haha yeah, that's cool! :thumbsup:

And for me it was the first time to see Will performing on flat tv. :rofl: :rofl:

• Members

Thanks Guys - hopefully we'll all get to see him play live soon - he's been talking about the tour for a while so fingers crossed it happens soon!

Jumpin Jack AJ - I've always been around and checked the forums out but just haven't posted, but I'm glad to see you still around doing your thing :rockon: Dude!!

Yessir! I think this would be Will's perfect time to work in a soundtrack for hancock, but he didnt. 7 pounds does not make me want to see it, and then i dont see any project in his near future like this one..

Wow, I can't believe it. I didn't visit this site for a week or two, and now I come back and can watch 2 live performances (LA Aftershow and 46664). Amazing. Will still got it. He needs to do a worldwide tour.

Thanks for sharing this videos.