JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KEL SPENCER CUTS TIES w/ WILL & JEFF?!?

• Members

Yup it's tr....

Of course not, silly... lol!!!

On a serious note, I want to formally apologize to you all for not being as involved in this site, this community, this forum as I should be. Cookie, Tim, Da Brakes, and a few others have shown me soooo much love and this is probably only my 10th time coming on here throughout the course of a couple years.

Love is what makes the world go 'round, and you all have continued to show it. You show my music love. You've shown my emerging career love and it seems like you'll continue showing me love. But, as a man, I apologize for not returning that love. Tim, you've gone above and beyond in certain regards and I thank you for that personally...

Ok, enough with the mushy stuff lol!!!

I appreciate the fact that you appreciate me. And feel free to pull my card or send me a stiff e-kick in the pants if I'm slacking in any way, shape, or form.

Cool, now let's get ready for Hancock!!!

Peace & Love.

-Kel Spencer, The Definition

Thats cool...we know as your music career grows up you'll have less time (take Will & Jeff for example...they never posted here, lol)

nothin but love and best wishes for the future

awww... :signthankspin: We accept ur apology KeL and see how hard ur hustliN & makiN moves while u on ur grind. We respect u 4 that... even moreso, for interacting with JJ&FP fans worldwide.. You're a huge part of our fam and we embrace u like w do each other... except me. (U do know i like to rub muscles.? lmbo J/K... um. ) :paperbag:

Congrats on all that you've accomplished thusfar,.. we look 4ward to seeing u moving upward with ur talent(s). Hope to see more of ur cute face around here.. :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

• Admin

Kel I think its so cool that you would even bother to come visit our little community.. No apologies neccessary! Your behaviour towards us has only made us bigger fans..and you are pretty damn funny and give great advice so props for that! :wiggle:

Tiger man, shouldnt say that. Welcome back man! hope to see you postin here soon!

Its cool that Tiger said waht he did. Thats just how he felt,.. and to be honest, actually LMAO when I read it, because it was the truth if u ask me. LOL. KeL don't expect for any of the fans to be sugar coating everything they say, or be all kissing up to him. He's just like any single one of us, and open for honesty. Tho of course, we still have to maintain boundaries of RESPECT because it's an honour for him to even care enough to be here. Gotta give him credit 4 that.... If any one steps out of line, and disrespect him, I would do the same that I would If Will or Jeff was disrespected and check them. cause tho we're friends, I'm still among his supportive fans ... and I expect all of us to do the same... Maybe if Will ever witnesses how we interact with KeL, he may register and introduce himself, instead of feeling as if he must use an alias if he visits.. hypotheticallly speaking here.

LOL :thumbsup:

but... personally, I look forward to seeing the fans interact with KS and think he would be a great contribution to the board with his insights on life...

after alll.. this IS the HOTTEST community online... thats whassup.... am I lying???? :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie