JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

d12 eminem?

joetwizzy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=KevTastic,Aug 31 2004, 02:29 PM]Yeh, but he only re-joined them cos one of the members was tragically killed. Funny, maybe. But i don't think they have the skills to produce anything that hasn't been done before. As far as large Rap groups go, Wu-Tang would do it for me over them every time[/quote]
If you're gonna try to tell a man's history, atleast tell it right, Eminem was an original member of D12, whenBuGz died it was SWIFTY that replaced him

[quote=KB,Sep 1 2004, 12:33 AM][quote=KevTastic,Aug 31 2004, 02:29 PM] Yeh, but he only re-joined them cos one of the members was tragically killed. Funny, maybe. But i don't think they have the skills to produce anything that hasn't been done before. As far as large Rap groups go, Wu-Tang would do it for me over them every time[/quote]
If you're gonna try to tell a man's history, atleast tell it right, Eminem was an original member of D12, whenBuGz died it was SWIFTY that replaced him [/quote]
nope!

Eminem is a really good artist. I think maybe he's lost his edge as a solo artist tho. It should just be his crew on the records. He can be on a few. And produce the sounds 4 them. He shouldn't become the next P.Diddy. That'z a bad way 2 go Em. Don't do that.

I got his "Infinite" and I love that album. I respect him 4 when he 1st came out. I remember seein "My Name Is...", that caught my eye. It was cool. And his album, the Marshall MAthers LP. He had his controversy, creativity, and such. I don't think people mentioned and made fun of Will bout the way he raps in their rhymes until Eminem did it. Peeps like Fredro Starr "What If" (he's a good artist), and "The Truth" by 50 Cent or somebody. I know there's some well known artists included.

Eminem, 50 Cent, and D12 ain't in my opinion the best lyricists but there's no doubt that these cats have talent.

I used 2 love Eminem when he 1st came out. But as his career went on, his creative and witty lyrics seems 2 take the back seat 2 his showbiz gimmicks and overall stupidity. I think he dose have talent, but i don't think he uses it nearly as often as he did when he came out.

I think D12 is pure garbage. Eminem clearly shines on all the stuff i've heard from them and the other guys are just really sloppy rappers with crappy lyrics. Eminem actually sounds better on "How Come" than he dose on his solo stuff. Maybe he should record 1 and 2 verse songs from now on. :roll:

I like Dr. Dre, but he hardly ever releases anything. And i waz dissapointed in the late 90's after he waz like "gangsta rap is dead...gangsta rap is wack" but then he recorded and album where half of the material waz so-called gangsta. Aftermath isn't that great of a label in my opinion. They couldn't put out Rakim's album and Truth Hurts waz the only good act i heard from them. Other than Eminem and Truth Hurts, what have we heard from Aftermath since they started in 1996?!?

When we are dissing artists like 50 Cent, it's simply cuz they make awful music. There's so much talent and skillz out there, but that stuff often never makes it on the charts.

• Members
Eminem, has sucked since the eminem show, his rymes on the new d12 record are just pethetic (for example his vere on 40 oz.)the marshal mathers LP was just OK but the SS LP and his "freestyling", older non album songs are great.

50cent is just plain wack and d12 can't rap (sometimes some have a nice verse but they suck anyway)

[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Sep 1 2004, 11:26 AM]Eminem, has sucked since the eminem show, his rymes on the new d12 record are just pethetic (for example his vere on 40 oz.)the marshal mathers LP was just OK but the SS LP and his "freestyling", older non album songs are great.

50cent is just plain wack and d12 can't rap (sometimes some have a nice verse but they suck anyway)[/quote]
man, r u sure of wut you're sayin???/ :dunno:
dog, just becoz they curse alot doesn't mean they suck..
so if it aint the cursing then wut was wron with Eminem show, and d12 world..
and how is fifty palin wack???

aight,peace
[b]word life[/b]

• Members
lol I dont give a sh** about curses, I use curses in like every other sentance in RL when I talk to my friends :speechless:

But 50 cent just says dum stuff, just plain boring, look"(from his big hit):

[i]When I pull up out front, you see the Benz on dubs
When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club
Niggaz heard I **** with Dre, now they wanna show me love
When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes, they wanna ****
But homie ain't nuttin changed hoes down, G's up
I see Xzibit in the cut - hey nigga roll that weed up[/i]

He talks about stupid stuff, and he does it in a stupid way.

d12 talk about ok stuff but their just not that good of Rappers (Bizzare actually doesn't know how to, even tough hes a funny guy)

And I think Eminem just isnt trying anymor, plus hes acting like a gangsta now while he used to act like an idiot.

he usd to rap like this:

[i]I'll puke, eat it, and freak you (eww)
Battle? I'm too weeded to speak to
The only key that I see to defeat you
would be for me to remove these two Adidas and beat you
and force feed you 'em both, and on each feet is a cleat shoe
I'll lift you off your feet so fast with a roundhouse
you'll think I pulled the ****in ground out from underneath you
I ain't no ****in G, I'm a cannibal
I ain't tryin to shoot you, I'm tryin to chop you into pieces and eat you
Wrap you in rope and plastic, stab you with broken glass
and have you with open gashes strapped to a soakin mattress
Coke and acid, black magic, cloaks and daggers (ahhh!)
**** the planet, until it spins on a broken axis
I'm so bananas I'm showin up to your open casket
to fill it full of explosive gasses
and close it back with a lit match in it
while I sit back and just hope it catches
Blow you to fragments
Laugh, roll you and smoke the ashes[/i]

now he raps like this:

[i]Who's trying to be the first one
To catch this blade in the throat?!
You know them po po don't let me hold 'em toasters no more!
I just clapped at three, you gon be number four!
If you don't back the **** up and get the **** off the floor!
My crew is taking over as soon as we hit the door!
You hit the door, but we comin in and you going home!
Security, they can't even stop us because they know!
Runyon Avenue, soldiers hold us down, rep where ever we go!
Chugging on our 40's and holding our forty-fo's!
We come wit toasters like we just opened savings and loans!
And we don't need your brew tonight homie we brought our own!
So grab whatever you sipping on and let's get it on!![/i]

And the only other good MC that ran with Shady was royce da 59, but em actually started beef with him Edited by Daedalus Mortality

One time i waz in a public bathroom and desperatly needed some toilet paper. A D12 CD appeared outta no where. I waz about 2 used the CD insert in place of the toilet paper...but then i realized i didn't dare want a D12 CD insert 2 come in contact with my butt cheeks. Then a copy of The Eminem Show magically appeared....so i used that. :speechless:

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 1 2004, 02:49 PM]One time i waz in a public bathroom and desperatly needed some toilet paper. A D12 CD appeared outta no where. I waz about 2 used the CD insert in place of the toilet paper...but then i realized i didn't dare want a D12 CD insert 2 come in contact with my butt cheeks. Then a copy of The Eminem Show magically appeared....so i used that. :speechless:[/quote]
:hilarious: :kekeke: :nana: