JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

d12 eminem?

joetwizzy

is people in hear haters of d12 eminem 50 dre etc? i meen da shady/aftermath combination? just i saw sum mosts about d12 nd 50 kinda dissin em. I love will, hes amazing artist but so is eminem, he may have sed da like on real slim shady about **** him. but cumon, dats nout. its rymes, more den anything i wud have loved for him to say dat if i was will. it just shows that he can make good records without cursing. prouf also mentions him in a freestyle. I think alot of artists atualy respect will for this.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo man .. i respect fans of him/them or people who like him/them ..

BUT i really hate that guy and his group .. in my opinion his rhymes are poor .. he doesnt have a flow and hes just another one whos killing good hip hop .. more the fact he is the seed of all bad hip hop .. :dunno:

so .. yes .. im a hater :touche: :roll:

I'm no hater, just not a fan of 50 etc. I like Eminem, i think he has good flow and his lyrics are well put together, just it seems he's not as passionate as he used to be.

i respect how you say he is "bad hip-hop" but you cant say his rhymes are poor?? favourite artists of all time (no order) :

will smith
eminem
big L
2pac

and 3 of them you could say are "bad hip-hop" realy can't you. and they are so talented. i think eminem his taking a different way. he aint rappin bout being a gangster, hes raping about realy life, dats why i feel he is one of the best rappers out there(might think is a bit over top but i truely belive this).

[quote=KevTastic,Aug 31 2004, 02:15 PM]I'm no hater, just not a fan of 50 etc. I like Eminem, i think he has good flow and his lyrics are well put together, just it seems he's not as passionate as he used to be.[/quote]
50 aint amazing, hes average, well thats what i think. His new album around same time as wills, i think he is just as pasionate "eminem show" had tracks like white america, whihc were full of passion. im lookin forward to it just as much as wills actually.

I can understand what you mean with tracks like White America, its more this D12 stuff. I don't think any of them are great rappers at all, and without Eminem they'd be nothing.

the passion he puts in. D12 is his group and friends from when he was nothing, they made a pact that first to get signd wud bring group with em. I think d12 are gr8, some are soo funny, devils night album was best but i still think there gr8. many people say prouf should go solo, he's a good rapper 2.

Yeh, but he only re-joined them cos one of the members was tragically killed. Funny, maybe. But i don't think they have the skills to produce anything that hasn't been done before. As far as large Rap groups go, Wu-Tang would do it for me over them every time

I did say they were funny, i think the way i worte it didn't help.

Bizzare is funny, and his lyrics are funny, sometimes abit sick tho.
I just think that they should have more variation to their style. I guess what they are doing sells but its just not for me. Im not trying to diss them cos i havent listened to their stuff religiously to get anything out of it, they just don't give me a great first, or second impression

thats a fair point to make, If i really loved an artist who did a group off-shoot with some other rappers i wernt to keen on im usre it'd not seem to bad to me either.

I was a fan of Eminem but since he said something to Will, I hate this motherf*****!!!! Sorry for that but Eminem is the, I don't even know a word for it, the the most fu**** up guy on da world and he can go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just thinks he's the best, he can do it all best... He can't do anything!!!!!! :bang:
cya :switch:

yo, you guys know 4 sure that eminem don't suck..come on, if he did we wouldn't know him..and it's true d12 would be nothin without him...but ya, i aint no hater of Slim..he doesn't mean alotta stuff that he says.....you know wut i mean

aight,peace
[b]word life[/b]