JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hey peeps! The forum have been doing great lately!

VIsqo

PEOPLE! This week is the hancock premier almost everywhere and we have got to raise up and promote, support and enjoy it the best we can. I love the idea of an Pod cast right now, and the way the forum is packed with people everyday bringing the news, the videos and the reviews!

KEEP ON DOING THIS GREAT JOB! THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME WEEK!

I'm with Visgo too. I love this forum and not only because we all share love for jj&fp . evrybody give their opinions with respect and we don't use to have negativity over here .Other forums I've visited always have some arguing going on. Here people look nice and it's like having friends all around the world lol

AQnd I want to be an actress too to can go to Bali!!!!! hehe...I gues in this 5 months we'll still have the seven pound trailer and news about the movie to can talk about it .

xx

I'm with Visgo too. I love this forum and not only because we all share love for jj&fp . evrybody give their opinions with respect and we don't use to have negativity over here .Other forums I've visited always have some arguing going on. Here people look nice and it's like having friends all around the world lol

AQnd I want to be an actress too to can go to Bali!!!!! hehe...I gues in this 5 months we'll still have the seven pound trailer and news about the movie to can talk about it .

xx

Exactly!

This is what makes this forum so great!

Ur right - in other forums they're only fightin', arguin' around, they're not friendly at all and stuff like that...

Here u can't find such negativity like that because we all say WAVE EM OFF, YEAH!!!!! :lolsign: