JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Beverly Hills Cop 4 rumors

analogue

It was announced a few months back that this was going ahead, with the director of the rush hour films (the name escapes me) directing it

'Beverly Hills Cop' movies are Eddie's best movies, next to '48 Hrs.' and its sequel. Plus, Axel Foley is Eddie's best role in my opinion. However, he has SO MANY bad/stupid/silly movies in his filmography that make him one of the worst actors I've ever seen. His comedies are all the same, he plays the same character in every movie he makes and it's sad that the best movies he has made lately are the Shrek movies as the voice of Donkey. Just what i think, I know some people like him but for me he's just a boring actor whose career ended many years ago.

I'm not sure if I'll see Beverly Hills Cop 4 tho. I'm still so shocked with Norbit that I'd say that was the most complete waste of time in my whole life. But no, i can't say that because I have seen 'Meet the Spartans'.

:paperbag:

Edited by Ale

It was announced a few months back that this was going ahead, with the director of the rush hour films (the name escapes me) directing it

Brett Ratner.

I think he's an okay director. He was cool back when he was a film student at NYU, and Money Talks, as well as Rush Hour 1 and 3 were good, but since then his stuff has been not so good.

Also, a cool little tid bit. He directed Heavy D's music video for "Nuttin But Love" You can see his wife in the video as well.

But a Beverly Hills Cop 4 doesn't sound like a good idea. 3 wasn't that good, so who knows.