Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP In London

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest david

I was behind you lot in the queue.

Suprised no ones mentioned the comedy genius security man!!!!! in the words of Kat from big brother he was "hi-wair-wi-ous"

I was behind you lot in the queue.

Suprised no ones mentioned the comedy genius security man!!!!! in the words of Kat from big brother he was "hi-wair-wi-ous"

haha...yeah, how could we forget "T" lol we should have asked him for a photo!!! He was SO funny...even if i did get a little embarassed at the time!! :ohdear:

ive just got home from London. Yeah im totally dissapointed, i kinda knew all along it wouldnt happen, but when theres a stage, what else is he gonna do?

Anyway, we got to see Will REALLY close, i kinda got to yell at Will after Kev did, i think i just shouted "new album", then "Will can we have more music" and he said "sure", but bcoz i was next to the stage, when Will took pics with people i couldnt get to the front or see much coz im a short arse.

But yeah i travelled all the way to London but all was not lost, i had a great day with meeting up with you guys and seeing Will again. Then today i went to Buckingham palace, st james' park, trafalga sq (whatever which the spelling its late), big ben, LOndon eye, covent gardens etc. So i had a cool trip.

Cool pics sounds like y'all had fun

see u guys are just waaay too shy... let me have been there. I would have gotten his attention and made sure he remembered the JJFP FANS from London on this board. LOL ... so who all else went (from the board) and was not in the pics that Fresh Princess took? btw.. great pics... thx 4sharing..

I know u guys may be disappointed, but don't be. It really was a worthy trip,... because it was a well planned meeting with our family on the board. and I'm soooooo happy u all finally met up, and actually had fun,.... got to see Will, and some of you even had a few words with him... I've met no one from the board, which sux.... so but now u guys can at least put a face with the names and posts...

julie.. about ur height.... next tyme u need to remember the secret of either a step stool or just hop on one of the guys shoulders. LOL . u dont look that heavy. :thumbsup: um ... at least as heavy as me. lol :paperbag:

xo,

cookie