JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP In London

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a good nights sleep, im happy i had a good day yesterday. Beats being at work so im taking the positives. Gonna jump on some editing today, throw together a little 3 minute montage of the day and it should be up this evening.

Wonder if i should ask Jeff what he knew abot things over myspace

I told ya. At least ya'll had fun.

Oh and don't be a smart ass with that "I Told Ya" crap. We took a risk and it didn't happen. No need to rub it in.

Thats just straight up wrong, and i wont put up with it.

Heres a video I took on my phone as Will walked over the bridge...

http://rapidshare.com/files/123524234/Will...remier.mpg.html

Best part of the day was, me and my mate went to Sports Cafe and played pool until 5ish and they had purple chalk, it was amazing, I aint never seen purple chalk before :lolsign:

Oh and it's not me who shouts "Look at my camera and ****" that was some drunk dude behind us.

Edited by Big Willie

It's a shame they didn't performed, I was hoping to see all your wondeful photos & videos from Dj JJ & FP.

Glad you had a great time together, that's almost as good as seeing JJ & FP live!!lol

Afraid to say my video will have to be delayed until Saturday. My old version of my video editing software doesn't work on Windows Vista aka my new laptop that i have with me. So will need to wait and get back until im back up in Sheffield and use my old desktop. "Starts searching the net for cracks/and or new software" Plan to get my photos up on facebook today though.

I told ya. At least ya'll had fun.

Oh and don't be a smart ass with that "I Told Ya" crap. We took a risk and it didn't happen. No need to rub it in.

Thats just straight up wrong, and i wont put up with it.

Lol what did I do wrong now? I just tried to warn ya that it probably wont happen at all, caus he didnt do it in berlin and paris. I figured it might help. and now i'm just saying that its not a surprise caus everybody be acting all suprised and stuff caus he didnt pull up a show, like London is so much better than Paris and Berlin,lol. i even said I was happy thaat ya'll had fun. so get of my back. dont get mad at me just caus i was right and ya'll got disapointed even tho i warned ya.

Edited by Turntable