JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

UEFA European (Football) Championship

Turntable

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the turks are makin' some unbelievable things happen right there!

Go turkey!!! :wickedwisdom:

Now turkey against germany is gonna be very exciting for me as a turk livin' in germany! :D :D

hey man, this is gonna be really hard for us :(

6 or 7 players missing in the next game. in my opinion germany doesnt deserve to get into the final. they had too much luck again with their opponents in the group.

and btw, russia is kicking it hard! this is one of a damn good European Championship Tournament!

Go Turkey! We believe in you!

I didn't think Russia could beat Holland, but it happened. Now we have to face them (again) and we are going to win (again). :wiggle:

Oh, just 1 more thing: VIVA CASILLAS! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Edited by Ale

Wow, the turks are makin' some unbelievable things happen right there!

Go turkey!!! :wickedwisdom:

Now turkey against germany is gonna be very exciting for me as a turk livin' in germany! :D :D

hey man, this is gonna be really hard for us :(

6 or 7 players missing in the next game. in my opinion germany doesnt deserve to get into the final. they had too much luck again with their opponents in the group.

and btw, russia is kicking it hard! this is one of a damn good European Championship Tournament!

Go Turkey! We believe in you!

I totally agree u, yeah it's gonna be really hard for us!

But come on, ok the germans didn't have very strong opponents but they proved themselves against portugal, they played very well against them and so do I think that they deserved the finals.

We also deserved it and we gonna show germany how to play some serious soccer!!! Haha! :thumbsup: :wickedwisdom:

Loving this tournament. Alot more stress free than normal not having England involved. Im rotuing for Spain still. But the way reuslts have been going its soo hard to predict winners at the moment

Loving this tournament. Alot more stress free than normal not having England involved. Im rotuing for Spain still. But the way reuslts have been going its soo hard to predict winners at the moment

Exactly!

It's like - I neva expected that russia and turkey would come that far and now look at them - they're playin' unbelievable!

Especially russia against the netherlands was incredible!

I'd say the finals could look like - germany vs. spain or turkey vs. russia

Just as u said - u can't just say right now!

Turkey deserved to win IMO. Germany has won all the matches playing really poor football.

Anyways I can't wait to see Spain vs Russia. We're not scared of Arshavin. We won before and we'll win again.

Edited by Ale

Turkey deserved to win IMO. Germany has won all the matches playing really poor football.

I don't agree. We played very good against Poland and, especially, against Portugal. Don't forget that. Plus, Turkey had always that luck to shoot a goal in the last 2 or 3 minutes. Now we had that luck, that's just fair.