JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

UEFA European (Football) Championship

Turntable

Oehhhhh oehhhhh oehhhhh!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!!! Good for us!!!! They really deserved it, all this years losing..lol and they played really well.

People is been crazy watching it...Iker Casillas is from my hometown and they put a big screen in the city hall.."San Iker"!!!!

Today at 7 am in my way to work people was still celebrating it , coming back home after all night partying !!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot blame them. The English would do the same, its been 42 years since we won a major tournament. So now we can claim the throne of Europe's biggest under-achievers in Football :(

Yeah! I don't know about other countries but I know England & Spain are football adicted!!! ,maybe next time the english team will win ;-)we've been 44 years without wining!!!

Cannot blame them. The English would do the same, its been 42 years since we won a major tournament. So now we can claim the throne of Europe's biggest under-achievers in Football :(

Suckers :lolsign:

Why are you throwing insults at me Turntable? Pretty uncalled for.

• 10 months later...

I wonder who will be the next coach from Bayern Munich (after Klinsmann got fired). A lot of big names are in the rumor section Van Gaal, Rijkaard, Sammer etc. I hope Barcelona wins the Champions-League, they are currently the best soccer team worldwide!