JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BREAKING NEWS! R. KELLY ACQUITTED

TopDawg14

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I may need to explain this a bit further. Statutory rape is sex with a minor(which is under the age of consent). Whether this girl wanted to have sex with R. Kelly or not she was FOURTEEN when she had sex with him. That is well under the age of consent in the U.S. Under the laws of the United States, it's considered RAPE.

I have to disagree strongly with AJ's comments. In this case, sex is not a 2-way street. He took advantage of this girl! He is a grown a$$ man who's supposed to know that having sex with a minor is not only illegal but immoral!

Nothing more needs to be said after what TopDawg has posted. For you to say that wasn't rape clearly indicates you don't know what your talking about. I even posted the definition of statutory rape. It was rape FACT. There's no discussion there. And again I reiterate, if you haven'tseen the video then you can't say "it wasn't kels". It was him, no doubt about it

• Admin

I have to disagree strongly with AJ's comments. In this case, sex is not a 2-way street. He took advantage of this girl! He is a grown a$$ man who's supposed to know that having sex with a minor is not only illegal but immoral!

THE TRUTH

In your justice system its considered rape, over here its not. and you must addmit that we have much less problems with our legal system. ya'll are trying to say that yours is the only right one? i mean, he didnt winn the rpocess over nothing, they probably all realised that she wanted it,lol. she didnt even wanna be a vitness against him.

• Admin

they probably all realised that she wanted it,lol.

This is such an ignorant comment. This man preys on young girls and has been doing it his whole life. There is no way a 14 year old girl has the maturity of an adult. It's really quite sick and not funny at all :shakehead: :shakehead:

This is the same guy that went out with Aaliyah and wrote the song "age aint nothin but a number" for her. And people still think hes innocent.

I never seen the tape, but from what ive heard its him, as the adult in the situation he should have made sure nothing happened.

At 14 years old she does not know what she wants, most girls that do stuff like that grow up and regret it.

What about the reest of my comment? Oh yeah, lets just ignore reasnoble statements I made. And Hero, did you see more Sex-Tapes or what? Innocent till proven guilty.

It is a simple fact that she never complained about, she didnt want to testify and she even said it wasnt her on the video. So she doesnt seem to give a damn. Even her fammily members backed her up saying it wasnt her on the tape. And ya'll still want the guy in jail?

Edited by Turntable

It is a simple fact that she never complained about, she didnt want to testify and she even said it wasnt her on the video. So she doesnt seem to give a damn. Even her fammily members backed her up saying it wasnt her on the tape. And ya'll still want the guy in jail?

Oh well that makes it ok then. :willvspaparazzi: Thats the most ridiculous justification i've heard. So by your logic grown men can have sex with little girls as long as they don't complain. Would your comments still be the same if she was 12 or even 10?