JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Countdown to London show...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am soo hyped now its this close. Only just really kicked in recently. With 5 JJFP Fam members set to meet up too it should be a good day as a whole, and a showcase to how well this site has brought people together over the years. Im sure a group photo of the get together will put a smile on your face Tim

Thats a fair enough statement. We all judge things on different merit, and as far as musical and atmosphere excitement goes it will be up there with the best im sure. Meeting Jeff for the first time a couple of years back was one of my greatest nights.

At I, Robot it started with the celebs arriving. Wasn't sure of the times but if we're getting there for midday we are guaranteed front row seats. Bearing in mind tho that there will be a few people in front of us (celebs and important people) these will be barriared off. Regardless we will have a VERY good view of The Prince and Jeff doing their thing!!