JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will smith unreleased tracks

Guest Skyler

Guest Skyler

Does anyone know where I can get an mp3 of the unreleased tracks from Lost and Found I already have Coming to the stage and I found a youtube video of We wont that i can convert to an mp3 but i cant seem to find the other ones!! can anyone help?

• Members

Does anyone know where I can get an mp3 of the unreleased tracks from Lost and Found I already have Coming to the stage and I found a youtube video of We wont that i can convert to an mp3 but i cant seem to find the other ones!! can anyone help?

The above post was posted by me... i finally got a new password... i found an mp3 of willywood but i need to be an active memeber to get it :(

• Admin

yeah we got all the b-sides.. willywood freestyle.. coming to the stage/we wont/ & the very rare "chosen one" all you gotta do is stay around and be a member of the forum and u can download em all

• Members

yeah we got all the b-sides.. willywood freestyle.. coming to the stage/we wont/ & the very rare "chosen one" all you gotta do is stay around and be a member of the forum and u can download em all

O alright sick!!! Any idea how long that will take;)!!?