JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will @ the MTV Movie Awards

MissAshley

Who else got annoyed when the camera panned to Puffy ? He got that facial expression like he's bitter and jealous.

Also, I didn't upload the part where they announced the best female, when ellen page won bateman leaned in to kiss ellen on the mouth and Will got in between yelling at Bateman heh.

Aint that the most amigable celebrity u have ever seen? and haters are still talking him down with the cientology stuff, fans love him because he loves fans!

Thanx 4 the pix and news....i love his shoes!

I got this short bit from AOL News...

Is Will Smith really hurting for movie roles? According to Contact Music, the rapper-turned-actor was begging Michael Bay backstage at the MTV Movie Awards to make 'Bad Boys 3.' At least he's not trying to get 'Pursuit of Happyness 2: Get Happy-er' on a fast track. (June 2)

Oh Jesus... Like Will really needed to do that. People, please... the guy owns his prduction company. He just needs a good director and a good plot and BAMM Oscar nomintation...

• 2 weeks later...