Will On Tv!

MissAshley

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Bateman on Countdown with Keith Olbermann:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&...54-cd050befde5b

I felt embarrassed watching that, poor Bateman. Horrible questions IMO, especially saying like ''is it because of Will Smith that you're a star'' or the countless of questions about Will Smith, how was Will in real life, how was it working with him, did you know Will Smith before bla bla bla. Give Bateman some credit, he's a killer actor and a very intelligent and funny guy who just got a real chance to show his worth, he's like the co-star and has a lot of minutes and gets to play so many emotions. Sure it helps a lot playing in a movie with Big Will but these type of questions shouldn't be asked, it's like a reporter asking Jazzy if it was because of Will Smith that he became this famous musician, cold and disrespectful if you ask me.

Btw, I really started to like Bateman. Never heard of him before, never watched AD, but he's very intelligent which makes

him that much more funnier. He also can act pretty well, hopefully Will works a lot more with him in the future.

Arrested development was a great serie. Really interesting humor there. People didnt enjoy it much, because maybe sometimes people didnt understand it, but critics loved it, and I did. He did such a great job there.