JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon held wedding reception in theme park

Sandy

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/article...514mariah2.html

The ‘Touch My Body’ singer and rapper Nick celebrated their recent nuptials with family and friends, reportedly including Will Smith and Stevie Wonder, at Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park in Valencia.

The newlyweds arrived in a black Rolls Royce shortly after 8pm, after the park – which closed to the public at 6pm – was decorated with pink and purple balloons. The party continued until midnight.

A source close to Mariah said: “She booked all of Six Flags Magic Mountain for Tuesday night. She got the idea from Ellen DeGeneres, after going to her carnival-themed 50th birthday party at the weekend.” Mariah and Nick tied the knot in secret in the Bahamas on April 30.

After the intimate ceremony, Mariah told US TV talk show host Ellen she is already planning a family with Nick.

She said: “I always said if I found the right person who I felt would be on the same page as me in term of raising kids and having the same belief system, we'd have kids.

"I've always had a weird thing about it because my parents divorced when I was three and I didn't have many examples of what was the 'norm'."