JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

VMAS-WAT HAPPND??

Hey, note that the red t-**** of Fresh Prince said [color=red]Schmidt[/color], I guess that's his last name in German, I hope that soon he wear a t-shirt with his last name in Spanish, it would be [color=red]Herrera[/color].

and, hey, he didn't look sad, he looked very humble, and being next to Shaq makes him look so tiny------> "I'm like a tinny figurine Shaq's monumental" :speechless: Edited by catcata

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe .. yeah .. that t-shirt (kinda jacket ... dont know .. well whatever .. letz just go on ;) ) was really great .. he looked so cool .. and then .. when he came down on that 360° stage .. the crowd gone so wild .. amazing .. and i couldnt stop asking myself "hey .. he looks like twenty .. how could that guy be 39 man ?" :thumb:

The alicia Keys bit was awsome she is so talented

I don't think will looked sad when they showed him he looked like he was enjoying himself, i didn't think the awards were that bad, it's just a bit of fun and is alot more entertaining then most of the stuff on t.v.

Also i thought usher was a good choice to open the show seeing as he's the 'man of the moment' so it seems

Alicia Keys/Stevie Wonder/Lenny Kravitz should have closed the show it would of brought the house down

(DevilsJim89 @ Aug 31 2004, 12:38 AM)[quote]I dont think FP would wear an MLB jersey with his last name in German on it..ha ha[/quote]

haha, yeah, but he did it, maybe without that intention, but he did it. :kekeke:

FP knows how different ppl around the world call him, when he waz in Mexico in 2002 he knew he waz [color=red]Guillermo[/color] (Will´s name in Spanish) and he waz [color=red]El Príncipe del Rap[/color] (FP).

and, yes, Schmidt is a player on da Phillies, but also it's his last name in German!! Edited by catcata