JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

VMAS-WAT HAPPND??

• Members
looks like Will's date 4 the night was... eva mendes!
[url="http://www.filmmagic.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1&sfld=C"]http://www.filmmagic.com/GalleryListing.as...ogsrch=1&sfld=C[/url]
sorry can't get the direct link, but type Will's name in the search box Edited by krizia

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wasn't his date, they were just on the red carpet together for a few minutes, his brother was with him and Fawn one of Jada's good friends and their assistant...did you hear them call the movie Hitched? I wasn't too fond of The Last First Kiss but it was better than Hitched....did you see her present with Omarion? She's got a smart mouth, I'm starting to believe she's mean like that for real....I don't appreciate her being associated with Big Will, he's too nice, maybe some of it will rub off on her since they worked together LOL!

[quote=krizia,Aug 30 2004, 01:41 AM]looks like Will's date 4 the night was... eva mendes!
[url="http://www.filmmagic.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1&sfld=C"]http://www.filmmagic.com/GalleryListing.as...ogsrch=1&sfld=C[/url]
sorry can't get the direct link, but type Will's name in the search box[/quote]
thanks for the link

and on the second page of Will photos there are the pictures that were taken recently at Jada's concert....don't know if they've already been posted, sorry if they have!!

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 29 2004, 11:08 PM]FP looks dope and so does LL but the "Big Will" belt buckle looks kinda gay...when will that "big will" thing end?

i miss the fresh prince. lol.[/quote]
I think he'll always been known as Big Will now. But he still also refers to himself as Fresh Prince when he performs with Jeff so can't complain on that front. Doesn't matter what his rap name is cos he's still the same guy.

And that belt is ace (GAY, what a way to describe a belt :kekeke: )

FP supports everyone. 1st off, everyone loves him. He's a Hip-Hop icon and treats everyone with respect. That's why he's cool with everyone. And i'm not surprised he waz gettin' down 2 stuff like "Lean Back"...like i said, he supports everyone. He gave props 2 Nelly in 2002, the said Ja-Rule waz a talented guy...he also waz groovin' 2 50 Cent last year. He always makes a point 2 support others, but we all know his views on Hip-Hop, Rap, the industry, and what quality Hip-Hop is.

I was at 1:00 a.m wacthing the pre-show(when I should be sleepin) with my brother telling him all the time that in the interview they were goin to ask him about the new single and they didn't even mention it!!I was so DISAPOINTED.... :speechless:

I've been watching the event show this mornig and the 1st thing I've said is that Will looked sad; I don't know but there was something in his face ..... he really looked sad...it was sad to me see him like that he looked so alone.....he should come to Europe with Jada, today she's in Paris with Tom Cruise.

what happens whit eva mendes??is she bad or what?I don't know nothing about it but there's something in her I don't like.

I saw Will on the re-run. He looked really cool. His presentation was better than I thought. I 4get who said it, but I believe u now that P.Diddy is a Will wanna-be. Diddy said Miami was his 2nd home. Sound familar.

[i]Cool @ VMAs[/i] - Will; Alicia Keys, Lenny Krav., and Stevie Wonder; Dave Chappelle; Jessica Simpson (out of all them girls, she can sing)

[i]Fool @ VMAs[/i] - JoJo tryna act older than she was; Usher VS Justin; Diddy bein a wanna-be Will; Yellowcards thank U (he almost brokedown or somethin')

i love the belt buckles, i want one...
yea, Will Smith Jazzy Jeff and LL Cool J on a track would be pretty sweet.
the VMAs sucked by the way, the best part was how Will Smith got everyone hype at the very begening. i watched the rest couse i thought "they have to mention something on the new Will Smith CD" damn...