JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

VMAS-WAT HAPPND??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Will came out to Miami and the crowd went wild. Then Will said that since Miami had been so good to him, he had something to give to Miami. Will introduced Shaq and then they presented an award to No Doubt. Later in the show they showed Will dancing to Get Low and Lean Back in the audience. He looks a little lonely/sad to me though.

• Admin
they didnt ask him abt switch or the new album or anything!! they just mentioned sharktale and that was it.. idiots!!!! the vmas completely sucked by the way...i cant belive i just sat through all that crap :bang:

Urgh...I can't believe I sat thru' that either...but I did, and it waz weird 2 see FP do the "lean back" and watch him nod his head 2 "Get Low" and Petey Pablo. When Will said he waz gonna give somethin 2 us, I actually thought he waz gonna perform 4 a second. Instead, he introduces Shaq 2 the stage with him.

There were some ups 2 the event tho', a great performance by Alicia Keys + Stevie Wonder, and they ended the show with Outkast doin a few trax.

I actually saw the pre-show just 2 see if Will would mention ANYTHING about the album or any music info, but he didn't. It waz a boring show. Will waz actually introduced on the stage as "the star of the upcoming movie Shark Tale". If you're disappointed right now cuz u missed the show and didn't see Will perform or talk about music, u shouldn't be...cuz he didn't do any of it.

• Admin
yeah but that idiot..didnt even ask will about new music.. and they asked basically every single person their abt new music..from paris hilton to LL cool J.. i was real disappointed with that..but thats MTV i guess...

I missed it 2. I had other things 2 do and know they will re-run the crap outta it. I didn't really expect anything from FP being on it...just him being goofy and presenting. I thought "Miami" waz what they were gonna play when he came...4 obvious reasons.