JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lets Play

Alien

[quote=Alien,Sep 10 2004, 05:33 PM]Now lets do Will to Jackie Chan... shouldnt be too hard, it was just written and ignored.[/quote]
Jackie Chan was in Rush Hour 2 with Roselyn Sanchez(who is straight fire!!!). She was in Basic with Samuel L. Jackson who co-starred with Tommy Lee Jones in Rules Of Engagement who co-starred with Will Smith in the Men In Black films.

Now let's try Will to... Tom Wilkinson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelica Houston starred in Adams Family with Raul Julia who played M. Bison in the movie Street Fighter with Jean Claude Van Damm who guest starred on the television show Friends which stars Matt LeBlanc who was in Charlie's Angels with Lucy Liu who was in Kill Bill vol.1 with Uma Thurman who was in Paycheck with Ben Affleck who sat down and had a life changing conversation with Will in Jersey Girl.

Whew. It would so suck if I messed up.

Will to Alan Rickman

[quote=Alien,Aug 29 2004, 08:00 PM]Okay this is like Link the stars with a few new rules.
You can connect these actors using ACTORS and DIRECTORS only. No producers, writers ect. Try to connect these stars togather, and the first one to get it will name 2 other celebraties to be connected. (connect them by USING MOVIES they been in and their directors)[/quote]
Sorry FPC,

I don't think guest starring on TV show counts. Can I get a ruling on this one?

If FPC's link doesn't count then it's still...

Will Smith to Anjelica Houston

Crud, I didn't see the last part that said movie.

Angelica Houston starred in Adams Family with Raul Julia who played M. Bison in the movie Street Fighter with Jean Claude Van Damm who was in Knock Off with Rob Schneider who was in 50 First Dates with Drew Barrymore who was in Charlie's Angels with Lucy Liu who was in Kill Bill vol.1 with Uma Thurman who was in Paycheck with Ben Affleck who was in Jersey Girl with Will.

Will to Alan Rickman Edited by FrshPrnceCharmng

[quote]I don't think guest starring on TV show counts. Can I get a ruling on this one?
[/quote]Yea sorry, that didn't count so thanx for re-trying that one.

[quote]It was a bit of fun! Lighten up![/quote] Yea i know it was, but people stopped listing, so i had to do something!

okay so Alan Rickman was in "Dogma" with Ben Affleck who was in "Armagaddon" directed by Mr. Michael Bay, who directed "Bad Boys(2)"

Will to Dan Castellaneta

Oh god this was truely one of the hardest ones, i hate to admit it, but i had to ask a friend for help, so me and a friend did this one: (ps. you should be proud for thinking of Stan Laurel)

Stan Laurel was in "the Bullfihgter" directed by Malcome st. Clair who also directed "fighting back" which starred Paul Langron who was in "4 for texas" which starred Frank sinatra who was in "the first deadly sin" with Faye Dunaway who was in "the thomas crown affair" with Pierce Brosnan who was in "Die another Day" witch was directed by Lee tamahori who also did "along came a spider" with morgan freeman who was in "sum of all fears" with Ben Affleck who was in "armageddon" directed by Mr. Michael Bay, who also directed "Bad Boys (2)" with Mr. Will Smith.

If there was a real simpler way to that i dont wanna know, couse this took us a while.

Will to Frank Sinatra Jr.

[quote]You're going to be so mad. This was easier than you think it is.[/quote]

Wait, what other way was there to? If its really easy ill be sad!!!

Tia Mowry was in "hot chick" with Rob Schneider who was in "50 first dates" with Drew Barrymore who was in "Donnie Darko" with Jake Jake Gyllenhaal who was in "Day after tomorrow" which was directed by Roland Emmerich who also directed "ID4" with Will.

Will to Morgan Weisser

Morgan Weisser was in Prayer Of The Rollerboys with Patricia Arquette. Arquette was in Stigmata with the ever-so-fine Nia Long. Long co-starred with Jamie Foxx in the dreadful Held Up and of course, Foxx earned rave reviews in Ali which starred Will Smith.

Will Smith to... Larry Hagman.

Kash was in The Gospel of John which was directed by Philip Saville who also directed Wonderland which starred Robbie Coltraine who was in HP and the Prisoner of Askaban with David Thewlis who was in Big Lebowski with Steve Buscemi who was in Armagedon which was directed by Michael Bay who also directed BadBoys.

Will to Karl Malone. Edited by FrshPrnceCharmng