JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lets Play

Alien

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, Mel was not in "The Village", he was in "Signs" directed by the same guy.........so it still works out fine.

[quote=Hero1,Sep 5 2004, 08:24 AM]and will smith and winona ryder[/quote]
Will was in "Men In Black" as was Rip Torn (great name). Rip was also in "How To Make An American Quilt" with Winona Ryder.

Got to make these harder.
:thumb:

Will - David Niven. Edited by the real big willie

[quote=Hero1,Sep 5 2004, 03:23 AM]will smith is in sharktale with robert deniro who was in taxi driver with jodie foster[/quote]
Nice one, Hero. My Will/Jodie Foster connection went as follows:

Will shared a "love" scene with Garcelle Beauvais in Wild Wild West. She also had a role in Bad Company with Anthony Hopkins. Hopkins played the role of Dr. Hannibal Lecter opposite Jodie Foster in Silence Of The Lambs.

As for the current answer, here goes:

David Niven played Sir Charles Litton in 1983's Curse Of The Pink Panther. Also in the Curse Of The Pink Panther was Robert Loggia who co-starred with Will Smith in Independence Day.

How about this one... Will Smith to Gwyneth Paltrow

[quote]alien... mel gibson wasn't on "the village". i'm 100% sure... [/quote]

Oops, yea my bad... i meant "signs"

Gwyneth Paltrow was in "Shallow Hal" with Jack Black who was in "Enemy of the state" with Will Smith.

we need something hard. im thinking...

Will Smith to Russell Crowe, i doubt that its that hard, but remember, acting credits and directing credits only, if an actor is in a movie uncredited it wont count, tv shows count as long as the actor is not guest starring, and is a regular on the show. (i just thought as long as i started the game i might as well clearify the rules.)

John Belushi co-starred in Animal House with John Candy. Candy co-starred with Steve Martin in Planes, Trains, & Automobiles. Martin co-starred with Queen Latifah in Bringing Down The House. Queen Latifah shared the screen with Vivica Fox in Set It Off and of course, Fox played Will Smith's girlfriend in Independence Day.

Here's another one: Will to Adrien Brody

i hate to use the same movie titles to answer more than one, but...

Adrien Brody was in "the village" which was directed by M. Night Shamalan who directed "unbrakable" with Samul L. Jackson who was in "Changing Lanes" with Ben Affleck who was in "Armagaddon" directed by Michael Bay who directed "Bad Boys (2)" with Will Smith.
ps. ill try to use diffrent movies next time. as you can tell i myself did not enjoy doing this!!!

Will to Michael J Fox.

Here's a real long answer:

Michael J. Fox co-starred in Mars Attacks with Pam Grier who starred in Jackie Brown with Samuel L. Jackson who played Wesley Snipes' brother in Jungle Fever. Snipes shared the screen with Mario Van Peebles in New Jack City and Peebles played Malcolm X in Will Smith's Ali.

Here's another one: Will to Cary Elwes

cary elwes was in tiwster with Alan Ruck who was in ferris bullers(Hope I seplled that right) day off with matthew broderick who was in inspector gadget with andy dick who was in in Dr. Dolittle 2 with Eddie Murphy who was in Life with Martin Lawrence who was in Bad Boys and bad boys 2 with Will Smith.

I hope I got a better one than before:

will smith to rock hudson

not too bad, considering your giving me adead guy to work with...

rock hudson was in "the Vegas Strip War" with Sharon Stone who was in "Sphere" with Dustin Hoffman who was in "Runaway Jury" with Gene Hackman who was in "Enemy of the State" with Will Smith.

Will to Gena Rowlands

Gena Rowlands was in taking lives with ethan hawke who was in dead poets society wth robin williams who was in mrs. dobutfire with lisa jakub who was in independence day with will smith(she was randy quaid's daughter)

I actually feel kinda dumb about the will to Michael Jackson connect that I did earlier because I have a real hard other route that I thought up is that in BAD (which is considered a short film) it was westley snipes' big break and he was in new jack city with mario van peebles who was malcom x in ali with will smith!!

anyway:

will smith to Enuka Okuma Edited by sonic1988

There were a couple of real easy answers so I came up with one that was more difficult. Here goes:

Enuka Okuma co-starred in House Of The Dead with Clint Howard. Howard co-starred in Ed-TV which was directed by younger brother Ron Howard. Ron Howard directed Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind. Crowe starred in The Insider which was directed by Michael Mann who directed Will in Ali.

Let's see if someone can match... Will to... Sigourney Weaver.

• Admin
ha you fell for the same trick td.. sigourney weaver was in the village directed by M. Night Shamalan, who directed "Unbreakable" with Samule L. Jackson who was in "Changing Lanes" with Ben Affleck who was in "Armagaddon" directed by Michael Bay who directed "Bad Boys" with Will Smith.

okay how about will smith and kyle maclachlan

kyle maclachlan was in "Me With out you" with Anna Friel who was in "Timeline" with Paul Walker who was in "Life Makes sense if You're Famous" which was directed by Erik MacArthur who directed "We Were Soldiers" with Mel Gibson who was in (i hate doing this, using the same movies... but i cant think of anyother way right now.) "Signs" wich was directed by M. Night Shamalan who directed "Unbrakable" with Samule L. Jackson who was in "Changing Lanes" with Ben Afflack who was in "Armegaddon" wich was directed by Michael Bay who directed "Bad Boys (2)"

Will to Matt LeBlanc