JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lets Play

Alien

[quote=Alien,Sep 4 2004, 02:51 AM]3? crap... i cant do it in 3

Will Smith to Zack Braff.[/quote]
I can.

Will & Jada were in "Ali". Jada was also in "Scream 2" directed by Wes Craven whom also directed "A Nightmare on Elm Street" which featured Freddy Krueger, played by Robert Englund.

Ok next one. Will Smith to Zach Braff.

Zach was in "Manhattan Murder Mystery" which was directed by Woddy Allen. Woody also directed "Hollywood Ending" which starred Tea Leoni, who was in "Bad Boys" with Mr Will Smith.

Come on chaps join in, it can't just be me and Alien playing here. :dunno:

Ok, lets try.

Will Smith - Morgan Freeman

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay becouse i originally forgot to put one up here:

matthew broderick was in "inspector gadget" with Andy Dick who was in "Dr. Dolittle 2" with Eddie Murphy who was in "Life" with Martin Lawrence who was in "Bad Boys (2)" with Will Smith.

for some reason that was hard for me to do. that took me a while to think up.
Will Smith to Eugene Jarecki.

I hope that TV is okay because Eugene Jarecki directed the opponent that feaured James Colby who was on Law and order SVU which stars Ict T who starred in New Jack City which was directed by Mario Van Peebles who played Malcom X in Ali Which starred Will Smith.

I have a real brain bender!!! I hope!!!!

Will Smith to Michael Jackson!!!!!!! Edited by sonic1988

Mel Gibson was in "the Village" directed by M. Night Shamalan, who directed "Unbrakable" with Samule L. Jackson who was in "Changing Lanes" with Ben Affleck who was in "Armagaddon" directed by Michael Bay who directed "Bad Boys (2)" with Will Smith.

Will Smith to Paul W.S. Anderson

[quote=Alien,Sep 4 2004, 11:54 PM]Mel Gibson was in "the Village" directed by M. Night Shamalan, who directed "Unbrakable" with Samule L. Jackson who was in "Changing Lanes" with Ben Affleck who was in "Armagaddon" directed by Michael Bay who directed "Bad Boys (2)" with Will Smith.[/quote]
Nice one, Alien. Here's my connection from Will to Mel:

Will co-starred with Donald Sutherland in "Six Degrees..." who co-starred with Renee Russo in the hit movie "Outbreak." Russo played Mel Gibson's girlfriend/wife in "Lethal Weapon 3 & 4."

The one with Paul W.S. Anderson is a tough one. I don't have an answer yet.