JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lets Play

Alien

Okay this is like Link the stars with a few new rules.
You can connect these actors using ACTORS and DIRECTORS only. No producers, writers ect. Try to connect these stars togather, and the first one to get it will name 2 other celebraties to be connected. (connect them by using movies they been in and their directors)

Connect:
Will Smith
To:
Antono Banderez

And GO

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.

"Enemy Of The State" stared Will and Gene Hackman.

Gene Hackman was also in "A Bridge Too Far" with Michael Canie.

:thumb:

Do we have to always use Will?

If so...............

Will - Eddie Murphy Edited by the real big willie

you ready for this?

alfred Hitchcock directed "Family Plot" starring Karen Black who was in "House of a thousand courpses" with sid haig, who was in "Kill Bill vol.2" with Uma Thurman who was in "paycheck" with ben affleck who was in Armeggadon directed by michael bay, who directed bad boys and bad baoys 2...

BAM.

now...

Will Smith and Matt Stone. (remember: you cant use the fact that they made fun of will smith in southpark as a connection.)

[quote=Alien,Sep 1 2004, 11:00 PM]alfred Hitchcock directed "Family Plot" starring Karen Black who was in "House of a thousand courpses" with sid haig, who was in "Kill Bill vol.2" with Uma Thurman who was in "paycheck" with ben affleck who was in Armeggadon directed by michael bay, who directed bad boys and bad baoys 2...

BAM.[/quote]
Woah :eek4: :bowdown:

[quote=Prince,Sep 1 2004, 06:02 PM][quote=Alien,Sep 1 2004, 11:00 PM] alfred Hitchcock directed "Family Plot" starring Karen Black who was in "House of a thousand courpses" with sid haig, who was in "Kill Bill vol.2" with Uma Thurman who was in "paycheck" with ben affleck who was in Armeggadon directed by michael bay, who directed bad boys and bad baoys 2...

BAM.[/quote]
Woah :eek4: :bowdown:[/quote]
:werd: :bowdown:

[quote=Alien,Sep 1 2004, 10:00 PM]you ready for this?

alfred Hitchcock directed "Family Plot" starring Karen Black who was in "House of a thousand courpses" with sid haig, who was in "Kill Bill vol.2" with Uma Thurman who was in "paycheck" with ben affleck who was in Armeggadon directed by michael bay, who directed bad boys and bad baoys 2...

BAM.

now...

Will Smith and Matt Stone. (remember: you cant use the fact that they made fun of will smith in southpark as a connection.)[/quote]

I got to give props to that..................and I thought I knew films. :thumb:

Matt was in BASEketball as was Kareem Abdul Jabar. Kareem was also in Airplane! as was Lloyd Bridges who shared the screen with his son Jeff in Blown Away which also starred Tommy Lee Jones who was in Men In Black with Mr. Smith.

Boo Ya!

Will - Robert Englund. [i]Edit: Just been thinking about this, and it's possible within 3 films.[/i] Edited by the real big willie

3? crap... i cant do it in 3, but here is a very close one...
Robert Englund was in "Urban Legend" with Alicia Witt who was in "Vanilla Sky" with Tom Cruise who was in "Collateral" which makes us split into 2, it also starred Jamie Foxx who was in "Ali" and it was directed by Michael Mann who directed "Ali" starring Will Smith.
so i couldn't do it in 3, but 4 is not that bad!

Will Smith to Zack Braff.