JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will dissed by a no name actor

Big Ben

Holy crap, who the hell is this guy? First of all his first major movie is a sequal to a fairly bad movie, and heshould know that if your coming into the world of celebraties, it is not smart to dis people who have huge fans, such as Will Smith. he had no right to dis orlando bloom neighter, this guy is excatly what im talking about when i say most people are ignorant. this guy is acting like a stupid amature dude, Will Smith not a real man? some one outta woop his ass...

Box office draw? Yeah hes a damn box-office assasin...somethin that no name wishes he was. Sorry but FP can crush you and is a way better actor than you'll ever be. That nobody is 34, FP is gonna be 36, and look whos got the better portfolio, you can be a nobody at 24 but a nobody at 34, means you suck lol because you shoulda did bigger things.

He's just trying to get attention for himself, and also make a name for himself

but instead he's making a fool of himself

Guest Prince
[quote=JamesUK,Aug 31 2004, 05:55 PM]He's just trying to get attention for himself, and also make a name for himself

but instead he's making a fool of himself[/quote]
What I was going to say... But let's be fair here, it is getting him the publicity and exposure.

The question of the day is... will we remember this quy 6 years from now let alone [b]6 months [/b]from now? This movie(which was raked over the coals by most critcs) is the biggest role he's ever had. It's a far cry from being nominated for an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award.

Guest Prince
[quote=TopDawg14,Aug 31 2004, 07:37 PM]The question of the day is... will we remember this quy 6 years from now let alone [b]6 months [/b]from now? This movie(which was raked over the coals by most critcs) is the biggest role he's ever had. It's a far cry from being nominated for an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award.[/quote]
Agree. But getting his name out there can do his career no harm... Publicity-wise.

• Members
i don't wanna sound so profane and vulgar, but i saw the asshole's picture and said will was not a man? and what he said about other more established actors and u wanna know waht i think? here it goes

i think he's a mothf**king pr**k, a stupid son of a b***h and a stupid c**t and i swear to God if i did ever see him with my car i'd run over the f**kin' slob. the f**kin piece of sh*t.

yeah, i feel much better. i wouldn't cuss that much again. and hey big ben, why did u have to link us to that mothaf**ker? he liiterally pissed me off!

sorry if i offended anyone.