JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith to direct "Karate Kid Remake"

Alien

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KoffDrop

Why can't he just put movies on hold already and make another JJ+FP album? And a good one not just one last hurrah for the fans put everything into it.

Let it go dude..at this point, Will Smith and his music is on Dr. Dre status. You get it when he has the time too, or feels like it at this point. And as much as I hate to say this because I have all his albums and I've been a huge fan since the beginning, but you can't expect him to drop a guaranteed cashcow (movies) for a few pennies that may get thrown his way in CD sales (20x platinum to barely hitting Gold). At the end of the day, business will sometimes overtake the pleasures.

Why can't he just put movies on hold already and make another JJ+FP album? And a good one not just one last hurrah for the fans put everything into it.

Come on people, I know how much u guys want a new album but don't post in almost every movie thread that Will should bring out a new album, it ain't happenin' right now! ;)

• 1 month later...