JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith: ''I might record something''

Ha ha....i think i get it now. FP just speaks what he's doing at the time 2 mentally prepare himself for what he's doing. He knews he's an emcee at heart who will not stop rapping until he feels he's way 2 old 2 do it...or that the people don't care anymore. He only says he's not gonna be rapping so that some people take him serious as an actor and so he mentally convinces himself that's he's focused 100% on movies. I don't even think he's playing games with the fans. He knows that they know he's gonna be dropping records for awhile. The other kinda-fans, they are the only ones who are following the yearly rollercoaster of what he plans on doing musically.

Thanx for posting it. It was awesome.

I absolutely agree u! :thumbsup:

I also think that Will is gonna come back one day...

When this will be - we don't know, yet but the day's gonna come! I'm sure! :wickedwisdom:

• 4 weeks later...

well heres the thing... he always has a studio to record in. theres basically a studio in his trailer while hes shooting a movie... he always has a change to record. lets face it, he has the money to record whenever he wants to.. but the question is if he still wants to release albums and to still make his "career" with them.

well heres the thing... he always has a studio to record in. theres basically a studio in his trailer while hes shooting a movie... he always has a change to record. lets face it, he has the money to record whenever he wants to.. but the question is if he still wants to release albums and to still make his "career" with them.

Really?

Hmm, what do u think?

Does he use the studio?