JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The song "If you dont know me by Now"

Chief

bwhahahahahhahhahahhahahhaha...that song sounds like they are saying...."We only have black children when we argue, fuss and fight" I know they are saying we only act like children...but it still cracks me up everytime i hear it...

roflmao

bwhahahahahhahhahahhahahhaha...that song sounds like they are saying...."We only have black children when we argue, fuss and fight" I know they are saying we only act like children...but it still cracks me up everytime i hear it...

roflmao

How much you wanna bet that these kids have no clue what song you're talking about? :stickpoke:

roflmao

How much you wanna bet that these kids have no clue what song you're talking about? :stickpoke:

This ain't the board where people think some rapper of RIGHT NOW is the best there ever was. This place is stuck in the past like a Woolly Mammoth in tar.

God Blessa!

• Admin

roflmao

This ain't the board where people think some rapper of RIGHT NOW is the best there ever was. This place is stuck in the past like a Woolly Mammoth in tar.

God Blessa!

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: Thats right we are still clinging on to a group that first came out in 1986.. don't sell us short :kool:

roflmao

get bent old man.......

roflmao

get bent old man.......

Suck it Trebek. :fencing: