JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WHICH MOVIES D'YOU THINK WILL SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE?

diehardwill

• Members
i still think if there was a movie will wouldn't have done was w3, i mean common, the role he played wasn't for a black brother,it's just like a black brotha playing james bond! and during the time around which w3 was set (19th century), will would have been a slave! get it. it's a cool hilarious movie but the part of using a black man for the role of jim west wasn't right. he would have executive produced or somethin' but playing the role, nah nah. but anyways, i think we learn form our mistakes. will shouldn't venture into such an ambitous role again.

• Members
yeah, i agree. but i've said it time and again will should go for more defining roles. i don't like people like that asshole who said he was a boxoffice draw to put will stereotypyically. i'm happy will's been linked to that biopic about a chicago native who turned into a huge entrepreneur. he should do a blockbuster in say, another 2 years. what u think?

Hmm well I'd love 2 see him focus on finding that one movie he's always been looking 4. I think he could do it if he finds the perfect co-star, an inspiring story, just the whole package. I think he can do it if he stars in some sort of a psychological thriller with him playing the bad guy. It would be somethin unique and a cool change since he's always saving the world as the good guy.

Well i wouldn't say any film, cos they have been all succesful for him in different ways and have not put a damper on his career tho. I think maybe a MIB3 would be a bad idea to do tho. Although it is common that if you have to succesful films MIB1 & 2 then they tend to want to make a trilogy for the sake of it.