JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WHICH MOVIES D'YOU THINK WILL SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE?

diehardwill

• Members
:hsnono: yo guys help me on this, i think w3 was a no no :hsnono: . will was offered the matrix but refused, 'cause he said he didn't get it. if he had done that, he would have very big in hollywood now. he got away with w3 though and i think his sequels (bad boys 2 and mib2 ) weren't really appreciated like the first movies were, especially bb2. that was very, very late in coming (8 years?) even though it was funny and action packed but not much as fun as the first. i think it should have been done 2 years after the first one. a lot of people say bagger vance was boring, but i disagree. even though it wasn't a box office hit, i liked it anyway. for the others, they get pass marks. but i think my best will movie will be... enemy of the state.

i love all of his movies and i think that he has made the right choices to play in every single one ..

wild wild west was not that bad .. some cool scenes and really funny parts .. not his best movie .. but really not that bad ..

about the sequels .. yo .. mib2 was not as good as mib1 ... but it was really funny .. and bb2 .. hey .. part 1 was one of the greatest movies ive ever seen .. but part2 .. wow .. completely amazing .. great movie ..

btw. .. will in "the matrix" ? .. na .. that cant do .. completely wrong role for him ..

Every movie is what makes Will who he is today. Take away Wild Wild West, and you're taking away that certain experience he had with Wild Wild West. Take away a certain album he's made, and he wouldn't have learned from that experience. Will knows how 2 learn from his mistakes, but I think at the end of the day, there's nothing he shouldn't have done. Everything he's done is what forms the knowledgable Will Smith we see today. He learns something new with every movie.

well said. mistakes are made so we can learn for them, Will has made them, and managed to recover from them successfully.

and for all we know them Matrix may not have been as successful if Will had starred in it, as i expect he would have put a different slant on it, not in a bad way, just different.

i will continue to defend www till the end of my days, i loved that film, i thought it was hilarious. The only ones i didnt enjoy as much were bagger vance and six degrees, but i think six degrees was really important for his career as a proper actor, so im glad he did it.

I dont think Will has made any mistakes in choosing his roles, some of them i dont like as much but that is just my taste in films, and i totally agree with wildwildwillenium, Will has learned from all of his roles.

I can't really comment becuz I haven't seen all of Will's movies. Here's what I've seen.

Bad Boys (have it on DVD)
Six Degrees... (a lil bit of it)
Men In Black (not from the beginning)
Men In Black 2
Independence Day
Wild Wild West

That'z all. And everytime I try 2 watch BB, it freezes up on me. I get so mad. DUmb dvd player.

[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 29 2004, 04:01 AM][quote=badboys,Aug 29 2004, 04:27 AM] Honestly, I haven't seen Six Degrees and I'm not planning too...[/quote]
Why not? Its one of Wills best films for straight acting! [/quote]
yo .. its a very great movie .. a "must see" .. so .. go n buy it :thumb:

Here is the deal you guys. Matrix with will smith would have been a hit. chances are they wouldnt have done a sequal for it, leaving it as only matrix. Bad Boys 2 was a very Bad ASS movie, i loved it and anyone i talk to liked it. the only people who didn't like it were critics, which, half the time, they don't know what they are talking about. W3 had to be done. will worked with barry sonnenfeld on MIB and it was a success, will just trusted the guy. Every movie his been in from Where the day takes you to I-robot has done him great. and to those who still havnt seen all the will smith movies, specially mfuqua (could he be antonio fuqua's brother?)...
... HURRY UP, whats the hold up? watch watch watch.