JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MJ NEWS

Here's something i got from AOL...u can tell that the title is aimed 2 get your attention...ha ha

------------------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson Swears Off Women

Posted Apr 25th 2008 12:00PM by Tracey Ford

Filed under: Soul/R'n'B, R'n'B News, Say What!

If we disregard Michael Jackson's rumored relationship with Brooke Shields and brief marriage to Lisa Marie Presley, which was criticized by the media and labeled as publicity stunt, one could surmise that the King of Pop has never been a ladies man. Obviously, Jacko didn't get the memo and the former pop star is swearing off woman while he concentrates on reviving his career.

A source close to Jackson has been quoted confirming recent rumors that the singer has also barred his children from the recording studio. "Michael has banned his kids from the recording studio. He realizes this is very important and doesn't want any distractions," an insider claims.

The singer was reportedly dating his children's nanny, Grace Rwaramba, but that relationship is over according to the insider. "He's not going to be involved in any personal relationships with women until he gets this record done. He's dumped the nanny -- she's not around any more."

Jackson has tapped Grammy-nominated producer/singer Akon and RedOne for his upcoming album, which the trio just started working on in a Las Vegas studio.

MJ calls everyone he works with his friends. I'll believe they are truely best friend when u see MJ loungin' in the background of an Akon video...ha ha. Akon's remix of "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" on Thriller 25 is probably my favorite remix on the album.