JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Hancock trailer

Radewart

• Members

I don't know why but to me this seems more like "I, Robot" - a lot of funny scenes but there's actually a gritty story behind it all.

I like this clip and I can't wait to see the trailer - it looks promising. I wish they put a clip out there somewhere that would feautre Charlize Theron's character talking...at least for a little while...because I'm starting to worry that she plays a mute character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That trailer is censored. When the lady talks about the liqour, he actually says "Cuz I've been drinkin bitch!" And when the little kid says jerk, thats censored too. She actually says jackass, and Will says "Call me a jackass one more time."

That trailer is censored. When the lady talks about the liqour, he actually says "Cuz I've been drinkin bitch!" And when the little kid says jerk, thats censored too. She actually says jackass, and Will says "Call me a jackass one more time."

I don't know why the US have to censure everything, no offence lol. In the spanish trailer u can hear "bitch" and watching it is when I saw the 'bad side' of Will's character.

Edited by Sandy

• Members

Oh no I know what your saying. That everything is so commercialized and it has to be censored over here. It's really wierd though. Like back in the day curse words were heavily censored. And now adays it's considered common to here words like bitch and ass. But for some reason the radio and tv keeps censoring everything. I mean don't they realize that when people go to see the movie they're just gonna here the bad words anyway? And also like you said about will's bad side. Doesn't it seem like now he's more, well I wouldn't say open but I mean it doesn't bother him to say curses. Like in Tell Me Why even though 'F' was bleeped out he still put it in. On the 1 podcast I forget the episode it showed one of their old concerts you can here Will say the N word and he says some really dumb things like "all the people with AIDS sit down" It just makes me wonder.