JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"ROCK THE HOUSE" CHEAP!

The past few years i've heard so many people from the board saying how they can't find the album and if they can, it's always really expensive. Well, i waz just checking CDNow.com/Amazon and they have 6 used copies for under $5. There's another for $15, then one for $50. So anyone who has complained about not finding the album or not finding it for a good price has no reason 2 keep complaining. Get yours! U'll be glad u did!!

• 2 months later...

thats cool AJ... but whoa... 50 bucs? That one must be a collector's item or something.. so anyone on the board wanting it, better jump on the 'less than 5 dollar ones. LOL... I remember when u would always give me suggestions of albums droppin, id wait til u buy it & review it and give me thumbs up or down >LOL... u remember that time u even got me directions to go (out of town close by) in ATL.. to a muzik shop 2 get an album? lol/ I didnt even like it all that much tho. lol. but it was all cool..

xo,

cookie

Mine was pretty darn expensive. Got i brand new for £17.99 back in '99. CD's were at their peak price over here back then but that was still pretty pricey.

Oh well, completed my set that day.

I got Rock The House on cassette. I don't think i actually got it until 1991. When i did, i'm pretty sure i remember getting it when it was marked down REALLY cheap. I think most cassettes when for $12 at the time unless they were brand new. I got Rock The House for probably $6 or so. I didn't get it on CD until 1998 at a regular CD price. I then got a Japan pressing of it that was released in 1997 and had the "Girls..." Instrumental as a bonus track. I think i got it in 1999 for the price of a regular import from Japan. It wasn't until 2003 that i realized that Rock The House was going for so much online. The few people who wanna part with their's realize that it's a rare collectable. I don't know why they don't just print more like they did back in 1997/1998.

AJ did u like,... write all of this down in a journal or something? because I dont know anyone else as detailed remembering when they bought a single cd, whatyear, exact date, time & location, even what u were wearing etc. LOL

:lolsign:

you're hillarious...

xo,

cookie

Important music burns itself in2 your brain! :) I remember me and my cousins just hangin' out when i finally got Rock The House. Chillin' in the basement, playing videos games, just listening 2 Rock The House the whole way thru'. Those were the days...ha ha. I think my older cousin already had the album but had lost it. He's teh one who really got me in2 Hip-Hop at a young age.