JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Da Ntro

• Members

Who agrees with me that this is one of his best flowing tracks? The melody, beats,,,its just pure relaxation....

I havent heard a lot of his stuff yet, i got his Magnificent album, and heard some from the Return of the magnificent, i should be gettin that tomorrow, this is one amazing DJ...

My fav at the moment/ever

Do you like this song? If so, which others do you recommend..

HIT IT!

While the beat is ill, he just re flipped the same sample that A Tribe Called Quest's song, "Butter".

Da Ntro is definitely dope though.

• 3 months later...

I was just thinking the other day about how i hadn't listened 2 The Magnificent in awhile. Da Ntro, For Da Love of Da Game, Musik Lounge, Rock Wit U, How I Do, My Peoples, etc....so many great songs. The Return of The Magnificent is an amazing album, but The Magnificent definitely has it's own charm that cannot be recreated.

haha, lovin' it.. this even was my graduation-song!

how was an underground hip-hop song your graduation song? lol

we could choose our own 30-sec-snippet which was played when we went onto the stage to get our certificate.. and, well.. this was (and still is) one of my favourite songs! I don't regret it.. at least once in their lives.. for these glorious 30 seconds.. people were forced to listen to some true hip-hop :lolsign: