JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff @ China Whites

Well tonight's the night! Should be seeing The Magnificent spin once again! Gonna be brave and pass on to him the track I've recorded with Kel Spencer! If I could get him scratching on it it would be the perfect old skool track!! This is a HUGE long shot!!

Wish me luck!!

:thumbsup:

Yeh definatley worth a shot man. Tell the guys i wish i could make it to a show, definatlely next time.

Have a good time man, More pics are always wanted.

Well what a night!! Had an awesome time once again!! Darnell really knows how to look after you! The club was quite small but that didn't really matter much! As me and my friend walked in with Jeff and the crew (that felt so good!!) Jeff more or less set up straight away and got busy! Same Jeff as always although I think he was playing to please the crowd as he was spinning some songs I know he probably doesn't really like. Nevertheless it was a great set and Skillz was doing his think on the mic!

D hooked us up with the full VIP treatment as well back in the VIP area (we won't talk about what happened in there!!) The good news is Jeff is coming back plenty this year so loads more opportunity for people to go and see him!!

I agave Darnell a copy of the track but didn't get the chance to give it to Jeff! But it doesn't matter! Its a great track anyway!

As for the so called celebrities at Chinawhites....this is the best I could find

dsc06242lf5.th.jpg