JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jazzy playing liverpool

Hero1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn it, I'm DJ-in at a Wedding Anniversary that night (How fun that'll be)

Tim if you find out if Jeff doing any other dates around that time, let us know. Cos you wouldn't think he'd be over in England for nights show.

Hey Julie, I did a little research and The Masque is now known as 'Barfly', heard of that?

This is the clubs website - [url="http://www.barflyclub.com/liverpool"]http://www.barflyclub.com/liverpool[/url]

You can find more info about the gig in the 'full listings' section. I've just emailed them to see if I'm allowed in, being 17, and not 18. I can normally get in anywhere, but I'd be totally gutted if I'd got tickets and driven all the way there, only to be turned away cos I had no ID!

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 4 2004, 02:33 PM]aaaahhhhh i hope there are some left, oh no kimmie hasnt told me if she can go yet. I always leave things until the last minute. It would be stupid not to go since he is where i live.

thanx 4 the link jonny.[/quote]
Go rally up Kimmie then.

[quote=Hero1,Sep 4 2004, 06:15 PM]u cant miss jeff julie! he plays some great music to dance to... :switch: :switch:[/quote]
Which you have experience from, at the Sydney afterparty thing!

oh $%*&@ i missed out again!! There are no tickets left. It was my own fault 4 not buying them b4 i went away [color=yellow]and also kimmies for not telling me sooner what she was doing[/color]

i cant believe i have missed out twice on JJFP, the first time wasnt my fault but this time is. :bang: Next time an oportunity comes up like this can sum1 give me a good kick and tell me to just go ahead and get tix. :sad6: