Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

This has seriously made my week!

Da Brakes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand break was a sports injury! Was playing American Football and went for a block but linebacker went in with his helmet and crushed my hand against my pads! The coach thought it dislocated so he tried to pop it back into place.....it wasn't dislocated at all it was broken and he made it worse. Had to have an op on it and now just in recovery!! Sucks big time!! Brakes is broken....and I have a live show tomorrow as well! Live band and everything! The show must go on tho!

I broke my hand in my senior year in high school wood shop. It was a grimy mess of a break tho. A drill bit (google this if you don't know what that is) broke, off the drill press and ricocheted into my hand. I thought it just hurt and I was okay until I looked at it and saw my own bone and a bloody mess of a hand. I had to get stitches on the top of my index finger and MY THUMB. Now I've never had children, but I am 100% positive that getting stitches in your thumb is worse than childbirth.

And last year I think I did what Brakes did and broke it playing football. I didn't go to the doctor for it though. I just let it heal on its own because I'm cool like that.

God Blessa!

I know the feeling, In the hospital, when Im working in the surgical emergency room, I have to be giving stitches a lot, sometimes with out proper anesthesia, and the screaming and the crying is pretty disturbing. I think is one of the worst parts of medicine.. I like your story of breaking ur hand and let it heal because you are dumb like that... Man, whenever someone breaks a bone, he needs medical treatment, because if you dont get it then it might just heal the way its not supposed to and then, like happened once to a guy in the hospital I work in, we had to break his radial bone again just to put it in a cast and let it reheal the right way. Now, that is something that really hurts...

I know the feeling, In the hospital, when Im working in the surgical emergency room, I have to be giving stitches a lot, sometimes with out proper anesthesia, and the screaming and the crying is pretty disturbing. I think is one of the worst parts of medicine.. I like your story of breaking ur hand and let it heal because you are dumb like that... Man, whenever someone breaks a bone, he needs medical treatment, because if you dont get it then it might just heal the way its not supposed to and then, like happened once to a guy in the hospital I work in, we had to break his radial bone again just to put it in a cast and let it reheal the right way. Now, that is something that really hurts...

Not everyone is a pro like me.

God Blessa!