Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The official MLB thread!

VIsqo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was injured and had to be evaluated.. I think seattle is a really talented team, at least in baseball, lol, and they have a big shot to win the west in the AL but they have to work on that bullpen of theirs...

He was injured and had to be evaluated.. I think seattle is a really talented team, at least in baseball, lol, and they have a big shot to win the west in the AL but they have to work on that bullpen of theirs...

What about the Seahawks? :lolsign:

Their bullpen was the strength last year, now it's their starting pitching.

P.S: The Sonics will be good in a few years. Wherever they are. :paperbag:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok here am I with the latest Mlb stuff. Well, for starters I have A-Rod and Pedro injured in my fantasy league, and because of that Im losing every single week now.. The Angels and the Diamondbacks are red hott! So are the cubs and the dodgers and well, huh, the tigers now.. In the east division of the NL theres still not an official leader even though the Marlins seem pretty dangerous this year and them Phillies aint bad at all..

In the AL the Red Sox are still the best, but some healthy Yankees can be really fierce.. The White Sox are not the best in the central and The Indians bullpen sucks, so the Tigers and their big payrol seems to be the ones that are gonna bring peace to the kingdom.. In the west, well, the mariners are not as strong as I imagined them to be this year, and the Angels are bringin the heat with Rodriguez and his 13 saves so far...

Last but not least, St. Louis is pretty hot lately with a team that I wouldnt imagine to go far.. Lets just wait and see and I want u people to collaborate on anything u know or think about this baseball season so far.

PEACE!

J please.... Rollins just came back, and he is not going to help the Phillies win the division again. My fave player from that team is Lidge though. And Burrell is pretty good too. The best from that team is UTLEY no doubt about it...