JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

when's the next JJFP podcast?

Probably will be atleast a month when we have something new to talk about. To be apart of it just keep your eyes peeled for a post about a forthcoming one. You then just need to download Skype.

• Admin

hey it would be great to have you on the next podcast..maybe we can do one in the next week or so.. To be on the podcast you need to download skype.. http://www.skype.com and add "hierohero" to your buddy list.. when would be the best time for you to do a podcast..on the weekend?

i do hope to join in on another Podcast in the future,.. I have to finish some projects, and download Skype again on this computer. I have it on my kids comp, but thats not my best choice of computers. lol..

Good luck Timboat to u guys this upcoming week with the podcast ..

xo,

cookie

• 1 month later...
  • Members

It's pretty cool it's kinda like you guys have your own Will Smith radio show. I like the intro too like how you either have music or skits...like the so fresh part in the beginning - "Jeff Give me the machine! No Mr. Hollywood!"

• Admin

Will definately be one on the build up to the live shows surely.

Yeah we need to do one to preview the summer concerts.. I was just waiting til we had more performance dates confirmed