JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Romantic Sucka

KevTastic

Okay i have just ordered online a dozen red roses to be sent to the girl i have fallen for to be delivered on Monday.

I needed to tell her and i honestly thought this rather old school way would be the best way. Thing is she is from my hometown so doing this in person is more difficult than you may imagine. Either way on Monday i will find out if i have been a complete fool or it was all worth while.

Ridicule me or praise my efforts, i don't care. It needed to be done.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww. i think thats so sweet Kev... I hope she diggs you too, and responds on a positive note... at least u took the chance, when I like someone, I run away like some idiot scared of the opposite reaction that you are dreading...lol.

U could have always sent them to me, to practice on her reaction. LOL I could have pretended to be her... hahaha j/k I never had a guy to do anything like that for me, so just putting myself in her shoes,.. i know shes gonna give u a ring afterwards..

she does have ur number doesnt she? lol

xo,

cookie

How far away is she? That's important. I'd also like you to cancel the order and drop the lines on her personally.

I'd ALSO like you to replace the flowers with a box of her favorite cereal.

...I was just talking out my rear about that last part but the more I think about it, the more and more impenetrably perfect that idea sounds. DO THAT.

God Blessa!

Well i do love Coco pops, who doesn't?

yeh she got my number and i left my name with a small note. To be honest we have been mates for a while but got closer over the last year. But only recently have i seen something more in it. So its an interesting set-up for this big moment. Will be back Monday night with a thumbs up or down no doubt.

Ok Judgment Day is upon me, its 9am i have just started work and have no idea what time she will receive the flowers. So everytime my phone buzzes i am gonna be abit nervous. Will keep you all ppsted, thanks for the support.

lol, Kev.. I can imagine the feeling, thats like if I were to let some dude know i have the hots for him, and waiting on a reply, all would go thru my brain is.. oh noo he doesn't like me. id beat myself over the head for being that bold... :susel[1]: so.. u did good. llol.

tho if u guys been talkin for a minute, i cant imagine anything less than a positive response.. I love guys like this.. :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

:shakehead: Things didn't work out as i had hoped.

I had a call from her saying how incredibly flattered she was and that nobody had ever bought her flowers before except for when she has been ill. But that she doesn't feel the same. We both promised it wouldn't effect our friendship which is nice but i'd be lieing if i said i wasn't alittle down about it all.